What is Barcode? Barcode is a code consisting of optical data sets in the form of thin and thick lines containing information about a particular product / item.
Data contained in barcodes can only be known by using a tool called the barcode scanner . From the barcode scanning results, you will find data on names, brands, prices and so on. You must have seen the tool when shopping at a supermarket.
But all barcodes are also often used for IDs on nametags at a school, campus, company or other event. . Surely we should be able to make our own barcodes for the benefit of the event we are going to make.
How to Make Barcodes in Microsoft Excel
Actually there are many Barcode maker applications. But, without using the application we can also make it using Microsoft Excel. Can you use Microsoft Excel? You can. Then, how is it done?
Now, this time I will share about how to create barcodes in Microsoft Excel very easily. how do? Just follow the steps – steps below, yes.
1. First, please download the Free 3 of 9. font first. Because it is usually not available by default on your laptop / PC. Please download on the internet, you can click here. Then, select "Download" on Free 3 of 9 fonts. As in the picture below.
Then, if you have downloaded it, please you [Extract1945] Extract file . As in the picture below
3. Then, please you copy the Free 3 of 9 font file to "This PC> Local Disk (C :)> Windows> Fonts" . As in the picture below
paste font ” width=”670″ height=”168″ />
4. Well, then the font file will be with other font types. As in the picture below.
5. Then, please search and open Microsoft Excel on your laptop / PC. As in the picture below
6. Then, please create a table containing "Codes and Barcodes" to make it easier to see the results. And please fill in the code you want. But it should be noted, when you write the numeric code you must enclose it using the symbol (*) [*. As in the picture below. Because if you don't use the symbol (*), the code will not be readable.
7. Then, please go to the Barcode section to write the formula. Please enter = A2 . As in the picture below. You can also just click the A2 box alone.
8. So, the contents of the barcode box will be the same as the box next to it. As in the picture below.
9. Then, please block the barcode box and please change the font shape to Free 3 of 9. Then, the barcode code will appear. As in the picture below
10. Finished. The barcode code will appear according to the code entered.
Now, how? The method is quite easy and very simple right? Now we can make our own barcode without having to download other applications.
We only use Microsoft Excel, where this application is definitely on every laptop / PC. So, we don't need to spend internet quota to download other applications.
That's how to easily create barcodes in Microsoft Excel that you can try. If this article can help you, please share with your friends so that they also know how to easily create barcodes in Microsoft Excel.