Internet Download Manager, aka IDM, was one of the most popular software among many people. In fact, IDM has become a mandatory use of every computer or laptop today. Many people rely on IDM as a software to download because of its stable speed in the download process. In addition, IDM will appear automatically in your browser if you have installed this software.
One of the uses of IDM that is often used by internet users is on Youtube sites. By using this software, you can download the desired video quickly and easily. If there is a failure in the download process, then you can resume the process at any time. In fact, the extension from youtube itself has been installed in the Chrome or Firefox browser. Then, how to display the IDM button that disappeared from Youtube?
In this article, it will be explained easily about the steps to display IDM on youtube. So it doesn't bother you who want to download the video you need.
How to Display IDM on Youtube
As you know that IDM itself has Extensions feature on Chrome. Where this feature is used to automatically display IDM buttons on Youtube, making it easier for users to download videos by pressing the IDM button, the software immediately processes the video download.
If you experience these problems, then you can follow the steps how to display IDM on Youtube below to display the IDM button that disappeared from Youtube.
How to Display IDM on Youtube in the Browser
If the IDM button does not appear on youtube, then you can follow the steps below. However, before, you have to install IDM first on your computer.
1. Open the browser you normally use. Here it will use Chrome. Please, you enter the Chrome menu located in the top right corner as shown in the picture.
2. Then, choose More Tools> 19459012 Extensions 19459013.[1945901219459014
3. After that a new window will open, as shown below. Then, pay attention to IDM Integration Module which indicates that you have installed IDM before. Then click Enable on the button or activate the button.
4. Finally IDM has been activated in your browser. And the button will automatically appear Download this video on the youtube site. You just press the button to start downloading the video.
If that doesn't work, then you must upgrade IDM to the latest version. And can follow the steps below. Only, you have to delete the old IDM Integration Module . For more details, here are the steps.
1. Reopen the Chrome menu. Select More Tools> 19459012 Extensions 19459013.
2. Then select Remove to delete IDM that has been integrated with your browser.
3. Then IDM Integration Module will be deleted from your browser. Then, open the source My Computer > Local Disk (C 🙂 > Program Files . Then, look for the Internet Download Manager folder that you have installed to the latest version. Next, find the file with the name IDMGCExt.crx .
4. Drag the file into the Extensions page on chrome like this. But before, you have to choose Enable in the Developer Mode or Developer Mode to make it easier for you to add the file.
 5. After that a pop-up will appear asking you to add IDM to the browser. Select Add Extension .
6. The process of adding Extensions is complete and you can enjoy the feature Download this video on the youtube site. Refresh the youtube page to see the IDM button that was added.
It's easy, right? If the steps on how to display IDM on YouTube above are done correctly, then you can enjoy IDM features automatically on YouTube, making it easier for you to download videos.
Basically, the IDM button often does not appear on youtube because YouTube is Google's deliberate service disabled to not provide download services on the site. Because, downloading videos is something that violates copyright. Hopefully the above article can help you!