Who is not familiar with Messenger app this one? This application uses internet data packets to stay connected so that it can share files, exchange photos, chat and so forth. Instant messaging apps originally built for iPhone users are now available on a variety of other cross platforms.
Now, WhatsApp is bringing new features in the year-to-year version release. This consistent development makes WhatsApp survive as the best instant messaging app in the user's eyes. With these innovations that make WhatsApp the choice of many people in all social status circles.
If you are a user of WhatsApp, it would be no stranger to see Online writing when you are in the chat room obloran. Every online user will be visible while his / her chat buddy is in the chat room. Some of you may not want to get caught by someone if you're online. Then how do I prevent WhatsApp from Online? Come see the explanation below
How To Make WhatsApp Not Seen Online
Method 1: Set Up Last Seen / Last viewed or Last time Online
One of the most useful WhatsApp features is Last Seen or Last Seen . With this feature, WhatsApp will tell us any contact that has just been online and set to automatically show when the last time we went Online.
As for how your WhatsApp does not look just online that is with set the Last Seen on your WhatsApp privacy to Nobody. Well, with this setting, WhatsApp you will not be seen again when the last time Online. Please note, if you do not share or share your Last Seen, then you also can not see Last Seen other people or your contacts. Simply follow these steps:
1. Go to your WhatsApp app> then select the menu icon in the top right corner or it can be seen in the area designated by the red arrow below.
2. Then select the Settings section or Settings
3. Next select the first part ie Account or Account
4. Then choose settings Privacy or Privacy
5. Please select Last Seen .
6. Next select the Nobody option so that your Last Seen is invisible to anyone.
How to 2: Set Up an Internet Connection
The way above is a way how your Last Seen status is not visible. In other words, others will not know if you just Online in the WhatsApp app. However, the above will not remove your Online status. There is one trick you can use if you really want to be invisible Online.
- If you want to reply or read a message without knowing your status is Online, then you must turn off your internet connection first .
- Next please reply or read the message . In this way, you will not be visible Online by others when you are replying or reading the message.
- If you have finished replying or read the message, please exit the WhatsApp app then return your internet connection so that the message you reply will be sent. And WhatsApp You will not be visible either Online or Recently Online (Last Seen feature above).
Easy is not how to prevent WhatsApp from being seen Online ? The way above you can implement if you do not want caught Online by your chat buddy. So, your contacts will always look like Offline instead of Online. The conclusion is that the Last Seen feature set can only eliminate writing when you were last Online.
So if you really want to be invisible online, you can try the second way. So many ways that WhatsApp does not look Online. Hope this article useful to you. Stay visit Nesabamedia for other interesting and up-to-date information. Happy trying!