E-mail or e-mails are increasingly frequent and important. Most office employees most certainly have an account on email service for the purposes of their work. This is not surprising considering that there are currently many office activities that rely on e-mail to communicate.
At present, there are at least dozens of free and paid e-mail providers. Two of the most popular e-mail service providers may be Yahoo's labeled Ymail and Google's e-mail service, also known as Gmail. Both of these free email services each have advantages and disadvantages, so choose an email service that suits your needs.
Steps to Make an Email
For those of you who want to have an email but have never made it, don't worry. Let's follow the steps to create e-mail in the two most popular service providers available today, Gmail and Ymail.
# 1 Creating an Email in Gmail
1. First, please open the browser on your computer or laptop. Previously, make sure that your computer is connected to the internet network. Then open the Google main page by typing the gmail site (gmail.com)
2. Next you will be directed to the main page of Gmail. Please click Create An Account .
3. You will then be directed to the first page to create a new account in Gmail.
4. Please fill in your data in the box provided. When finished, please click the Next button .
5. On the previous page you have registered the name, so it's not surprising that on this page Google has 'known' you. Please fill in additional data to help Google get to know you better and can register at the same time to secure your Gmail account. When finished, please click the Next button .
004ti ” width=”672″ height=”633″ />
6. At this stage your account has actually been created, but Google needs verification from you which proves that this account is right for you. Therefore Google will ask for your permission to send a verification code via sms to the cellphone number that you entered on the previous page. Please click Send .
7. Please wait a few seconds until Google sends an SMS to your cellphone then write the verification code into the box provided by Google and click Verify .
8. On the next page Google will ask permission to use the cellphone number that you entered earlier to receive video calls and messages, but it will also be used to use various Google services. Please click " Yes, I 'm In " if you agree.
9. Then you will be directed to the Privacy and Terms page. Please read carefully so that you understand where Google and your rights are as users. If you agree, please click "I agree "
10. Next, Google will do the loading process to your gmail inbox.
11. Finally, you will arrive at the inbox page and your Gmail account has been officially registered and created.
# 2 Make an Email at Yahoo
1. First, please open the browser on your computer or laptop. Previously, make sure that your computer is connected to the internet network. Then open the Yahoo main page by typing the Ymail website (ymail.com) as can be seen in the picture below. Because we want to create or register a new account, please click Sign up .
2. You will then be directed to the first page to create a new account with Ymail. Please fill in your data in the box provided. When finished, please click the Continue .
3. Next Yahoo will ask you to fill in the cellphone number that will be used as a verification medium, as proof that you are indeed the owner of this ymail account. Please fill in the cellphone number then click " Send me an Account Key via SMS "
4. Please wait a few seconds for the SMS from Yahoo that contains the verification code to enter the cellphone. Then enter the verification code on the Ymail site and click Verification .
5. A moment later you will be directed to a page like the one below. This means that you have successfully registered and have a yahoo mail account.
By registering an account with Ymail and Gmail, you basically don't only have access to Yahoo or Google's email services. In addition to email, you will also get access to various other Yahoo and Google services. The steps to making e-mail both in Gmail and Yahoo are explained above, hopefully useful and good luck.