Although Bluetooth audio quality can’t hold a candle to wired options, it’s convenient for most and preferred by many. Seeing as the consumer market is settling comfortably around wireless earbuds and headphones, we present to you a truncated version of our sister site SoundGuys’ list of the best Bluetooth headphones.
Best all-around Bluetooth headphones: Focal Listen Wireless
Reasons to buy the Focal Listen Wireless:
- The Focal Listen Wireless provides aptX support for improved audio streaming.
- The headphones feature a 20-hour battery life.
- Hinges allow the headphones to fold up for transport.
- Passive isolation is effective at attenuating background noise.
Best durability: V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex
Reasons to buy the V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex:
- These durable Bluetooth headphones have received MIL-STD 810G certification.
- Both aptX and AAC codecs are supported.
- Wired listening affords hi-res audio quality and zero latency, great for gamers.
- The headphones house an integrated DAC/amp.
Best noise cancelling: Sony WH-1000XM3
Reasons to buy the Sony WH-1000XM3:
- Sony’s WH-1000XM3 boasts top-notch noise cancellation.
- It offers LDAC support and granular EQ controls via the free app.
- USB-C charging is supported as well as NFC.
Best sound: Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless
Reasons to buy the Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless:
- These large over-ear cans feature effective noise isolation rivals the Focal Listen Wireless.
- aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low-Latency, and AAC support.
- Connectivity is reliable even when moving about.
- Sound quality is stellar and listeners can take a hearing test, whereby the Amiron Wireless adjusts music playback accordingly.
Best bang-for-your-buck: Anker Soundcore Vortex
Reasons to buy the Anker Soundcore Vortex:
- The Anker Soundcore Vortex retails for around $50.
- It provides aptX support, a rarity for headphones of this price.
- Listeners enjoy 20 hours of playback before needing to charge the headphones.
- The earcups are spacious and comfortable without applying excess pressure to the head.
What you should know about Bluetooth headphones
Why you should trust SoundGuys
As our sister site, we entrust the folks over at SoundGuys to know their way around consumer audio, Bluetooth headphones in particular. Each writer has years of experience keeping tabs on the audio industry and understands that audio requires both subjective and objective analysis.
None of the writers may benefit from featuring one product over another, and ultimately want readers to enjoy what they listen to without spending an exorbitant amount of time researching products. If you have the time and desire, feel free to read up on the ethics policy.
>> Source Link