Update, August 21, 2018 at 02:35 p.m. ET: We’ve rearranged our article to put all the deals front and center. Oh, and remember, you only have two more days to claim that awesome pre-order bundle!
Nobody had any illusions that the Galaxy Note 9 would be cheap, but the $1,250 Samsung wants for the top configuration will definitely raise some eyebrows.
Unveiled on August 9 in New York, the Galaxy Note 9 features a large battery, a Bluetooth-enabled S Pen, and lots of storage. Everything is packed in a sleek, beautiful body, even though the design is almost identical to last year’s Note 8.
Read & watch: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review
The Note 9 is definitely a great phone, as long as you can stomach the cost. Here’s what you need to know about the Galaxy Note 9’s release date, price, and availability.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price, availability, and deals
Last year, the Galaxy Note 8 started at $930 and smashed through the psychological barrier of $1,000 in its top configuration. With the Galaxy Note 9, Samsung is even bolder, asking for a three-zeros price tag for the base model. Here’s the Galaxy Note 9’s price in the U.S.:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with 128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM: $999
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with 512GB of storage and 8GB of RAM: $1,249
Is the extra 384GB of storage and 2GB of RAM worth a 25 percent premium over the base version? It sounds like one of those situations where if you have to ask, you probably can’t afford it. Did we mention that last year’s Note 8 can be bought for less than $600 these days? Anyway, if you’re looking to buy the Galaxy Note 9, check out all the availability details below.
The Galaxy Note 9 officially goes on sale in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., and other select regions on Friday, August 24. Before then, you can pre-order the device and score one of these pre-order bundle options:
- A free pair of AKG noise canceling headphones valued at $299
- A free pack of 15,000 Fortnite V-bucks, plus the Galaxy Fortnite skin
- Both the AKG headphones and the V-bucks pack for $99
To claim your gift, you will need to log into the Shop Samsung app and submit your details by September 13. Note that Samsung says stocks are limited, so you may want to hurry. Only 102,000 AKG noise cancellation headphones, 46,000 Game Bundles, and 36,000 Bundles will be made available, according to the company.
Note that this pre-order promotional campaign is valid in the U.S. — other markets may receive different ones. There’s also another bundle on sale at Amazon.com. With a pre-order of either variant of the Galaxy Note 9, you get a Samsung Dex Pad and Samsung Wireless Charger Duo for free. The value of the two free items is $220, which is a pretty nice deal.
You can choose between the blue or purple colors when placing your order, click below to begin!
Galaxy Note 9 availability: United States
In the U.S., the Galaxy Note 9 with 128GB of storage will be carried by AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, and Xfinity, and also sold through Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, Sam’s Club, Straight Talk Wireless, Target, Walmart, and Samsung.com.
The Galaxy Note 9 with 512GB of storage will be carried by AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and U.S. Cellular. The $1,249 phone will be available through “select retail locations” and Samsung.com.
- Verizon: Get the 128GB Note 9 for $41.66/mo. for 24 months. Get the 512GB Note 8 for $52.08/mo. over 24 months. Buy a Galaxy Note 9 128GB and get a free Galaxy Note 8 128GB, Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus (new lines required)
- AT&T: Get the 128GB Note 9 for $33.34/mo. for 30 months with AT&T Next. Buy a Galaxy Note 9 128GB and get a free Galaxy Note 8 128GB, Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus (new lines required).
- T-Mobile: Get the 128GB Note 8 for $279.99 down and $30/mo. for 24 months on an installment plan; or $81.99 down and $40/mo. for 18 months with Jump On Demand. Trade in an eligible device and get up to 50 percent off on a Galaxy Note 9.
- Sprint: Get the 128GB Note 9 for $21/mo. for 18 months, or for $999 off-contract. You can also lease the Note 9 for 50 percent off on a Sprint Flex Lease plan, which will run you $20.83 per month. Sprint is not offering the 512GB model.
- U.S. Cellular: Get $150 back in phone credit with a new line and Device Protection+ when buying a Galaxy Note 9.
- Amazon: As mentioned above, the 128 and 512GB Note 9s are available from Amazon. You’ll also score the Dex Pad and Wireless Charger Duo for free. The 128GB model runs for $999.99, while the 512GB model goes for $1,249.99.
- B&H: B&H is carrying both 128 and 512GB models of the Note 9 for the same price as other retailers: $999.99 and $1249.99. You can also pick up the Dex Pad and Wireless Charger Duo for free through B&H, too.
- Straight Talk: Straight Talk is actually selling the 128GB Note 9 at a small discount: $949.99.
- Xfinity Mobile: New Xfinity Mobile customers who port their number over from another carrier can score a $300 prepaid gift card.
- Best Buy: You’ll save $200 when you buy a Note 9 on Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint networks through Best Buy. You will be credited the $200 via monthly installments. Alternatively, you can save $450 when you pre-order an unlocked Note 9 and trade in an iPhone X, Google Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy S9, or S9 Plus.
Galaxy Note 9 availability: Canada
Both the 128 and 512GB Galaxy Note 9s go on sale in Canada on Friday, August 24. The 128GB model will be available at all retailers listed below, while the 512GB model is a Samsung Canada exclusive. Oh, and if you purchase the device before August 24, you’ll get a free pair of Gear IconX earbuds from pretty much all the retailers listed below.
- Samsung Canada: Samsung Canada is selling the 128GB Note 9 in ocean blue for $1,299.99, while the 512GB model in ocean blue and midnight black is going for $1,629.99.
- Bell: Get the 128GB model in ocean blue and midnight black for $1,379.99 off-contract, or for $549.99 with a two-year agreement.
- Rogers: Rogers is selling the 128GB model in ocean blue and midnight black for $1,299.99 off-contract, or for $549 on a Premium Plus plan.
- Freedom Mobile: Freedom Mobile is selling the ocean blue and midnight black models with 128GB of storage for $1,299.99 outright, or subsidized on a MyTab Boost plan.
- Telus: The 128GB Note 9 in both colors is available from Telus for $950 down and $85 a month for two years, $750 down and $95 a month for two years, or for $550 down and $105 a month for two years.
Galaxy Note 9 availability: U.K.
The Galaxy Note 9 officially goes on sale in the U.K. on Friday, August 24. All carriers and retailers below sell the Note 9 in ocean blue, midnight black, and lavender purple with 128GB of storage, while the 512GB model only comes in black and blue. SIM-free, the 128GB model is going for 899 pounds, while the 512GB version costs 1,099 pounds.
- Samsung U.K.: The Note 9 in midnight black, ocean blue, and lavender purple with 128GB of storage are available for 899 pounds. You can also buy the 512GB model in midnight black or ocean blue for 1,099 pounds. Or, if you have a semi-new phone, you can trade it in and get the Note 9 starting at 22.46 pounds a month.
- Carphone Warehouse: Carphone Warehouse is selling all three colors of the Note 9 unlocked, or for 299.99 pounds upfront and 46 pounds per month on O2, EE, or Vodafone networks.
- Vodafone: Only the ocean blue Note 9 with 128GB of storage is available from Vodafone. Plans start at 79 pounds upfront and 63 pounds per month on a 20GB of data plan.
- EE: EE is only selling midnight black and ocean blue color options of the phone, but both storage options are available for each color. Prices start at 50 pounds upfront and 63 pounds a month with a 4GB of data plan.
- O2: O2 is selling all three color options of the Note 9 starting at 19 pounds upfront and 72 pounds a month.
- Sky Mobile: Sky Mobile also has all three colors on sale, with prices starting at 42 pounds per month on a 2GB of data plan.
- Three: Three is selling all three color options of the Note 9, with prices starting at 99 pounds upfront and 41 pounds per month.
- Virgin Mobile: Only ocean blue and midnight black models with 128GB of storage are available from Virgin Mobile. Prices start at just 37 pounds per month with a 1GB of data plan.
That’s it for our roundup of Galaxy Note 9 price and deals information. What do you think of the Note 9’s price? Also, be sure to catch up on all our other Note 9 content below:
>> Source Link