In Islam, every Muslim and Muslim must know and understand the Rukun Islam and Rukun iman.
The pillar of Islam is the basis of life for a Muslim, where one is declared Islamic through the five pillars of Islam . The pillar of Islam is a solid foundation that every muslim must possess.
The pillars of Islam and the rukun iman are different. If the pillars of Islam are realized through deeds, then the rukun iman is realized with the conviction of the mind and also the mindset of those who have not yet known Islam to really understand Islam.
6 Ritual of Faith and Explanation
Faith comes from the Arabic language which means believe it. While Iman's understanding of the term is to believe in the heart, speak it verbally, and practice it with deeds. According to the hadeeth, the faith is justified in mind.
The point is to justify with confidence and believe what we hear more about Him, that God is worthy to be worshiped and there is no ally for Him.
Speak what we have received so we can hear by people around us. And practicing with this act is manifested through our attitude to do all that He commands and to keep away from all His prohibitions.
1. Faith in God
The first pillar of faith is Faith in Allah swt. This is of course the main pillar of a Muslim in Islam for worship. Every Muslim should believe in Allah swt. because He is the Creator of the whole universe.
There are some things that signify a believer in God:
- Believing or believing in the existence of Allah swt
- To believe in the rububiah of God, that no one created,
- believe in Allah's attributes or asmaul husna.
- Believe in God's Resurrection, that there is nothing worthy of worship except Allah swt.
So never to ignore this first pillar of faith, so we all get rid of Allah swt.
2. Faith to the Angel
The second pillar of faith is Faith to the Angels. Angels are creatures of God created from nur or light. In addition, the distinction between angels and humans is lust. Angels have no desire, so do not drink and eat, but only worship Allah. and perform certain tasks without sin at all. As a believer, we must believe and believe in the angels.
One way of believing in the angels of God is knowing the name of the angel and his duty. The following 10 names of angels and their obligatory duties.
- Angels Gabriel served to convey the revelation of the Qur'an to the Prophet Muhammad. The Revelation which Gabriel delivered to Muhammad in the form of the Qur'an, which would later be conveyed to all mankind.
- Angel Mikail served to distribute fortune. Every human being has been set by Allah swt. So, do not be disappointed with something, especially if our efforts fail. Because everyone's livelihoods do not change. So is the rain. Allah sends rain to the earth for humanity to benefit from it. Do not complain when rain falls on our territory, it is better to pray and thank God for the favor that God has given.
- Angels of Israfil blowing the trumpet. Everyone knows that the world is just temporary, and there is a sign that the world will come to an end that is the trumpet. We certainly know that Angel Israfil will blow the trumpet twice. The first blast is characterized by the death of all mankind, except the unbeliever and the day of Judgment, while the second blow is the sign of the death of all mankind without exception.
- Angels Izrail serving life. Removing lives is a painful event for every person. After this, humans will enter the realm of death and also question about his actions during the world.
- Angels Raqib duty to record good deeds. Every act that we do of course there is a watch, as big or small as our kindness in the world certainly does not escape the supervision of God.
- Angels of Atid in charge of making bad charities. Be careful when you are, whenever and wherever you are, there will be an Atid angel who will record bad deeds.
- An Angry Angel in charge of asking people in the grave. After getting into the grave, people will be asked a few questions by the Unlucky Angel like, like Who is your God? What is your religion What is your book?
- Angel of the Nangkir charged with torturing people in the grave. The angel's task of Nangkir is almost the same as the Mungkar angel, but at the same time torturing humans for his bad attitude in the world.
- Angels Malik in charge of guarding the door of hell. Hell is also guarded by an angel named Malik. Sinful people will come in and meet this angel. Hopefully we will never meet him.
- Angels Ridwan duty guard the gate of heaven. For those who do the full goodness of the world, will surely go to heaven and meet Ridwan's angel with a smile. May we all be placed in the heaven of God.
That is the 10 names of angels and his duties which we must remember and understand. God not only created the 10 angels above, more than that even with the tasks he has given. Since the angels were created, their purpose was only to worship merely to Allah swt.
3. Faith in the Books of God
The third pillar of faith is Faith in the Books of God. Allah has sent down several books to the Prophets who are guided to mankind. The book contains the revelation and the message of Allah to the Prophets. Here are four books we need to know.
- The Torah, revealed to Moses as
- Zabur, revealed to Prophet David as
- The Gospel, revealed to Prophet Isa as
- The Qur'an, Nabi Muhammad as
4. Faith in the Apostles of God
The fourth pillar of faith is Faith in the Apostles of God. The way of believing in the Prophet and the Apostle is to believe that Allah has sent them to convey the message and guidance to all mankind. Rasulullah saw.
"Verily I am sent to perfection of moral self-esteem."
In the Qur'an there are many names of the Prophet, not only one, or we often know him with the term 25 the name of the Prophet. Here are 25 Prophet names you must know.
- Prophet Adam as
- Prophet Idris as
- Prophet Nuh as
- Prophet Hud as
- Prophet Sholeh as
- Prophet Ibrahim as
- Luth as
- Nabi Ismail as
- Nabi Ishaq as
- Prophet Jacob as
- Prophet Yusuf as
- Prophet Ayub as
- Prophet Syu'aib as
- Prophet Musa as
- Prophet Zulkifli as
- Prophet Daud as
- Prophet Sulaiman as
- Prophet Ilyas as
- Prophet Ilyasa as
- Prophet Yunus as
- Prophet Zakaria as
- Prophet Yahya as  Nabi Isa as
- Nabi Muhammad as
5. Faith to the Last Day
The fifth pillar of faith is the Last Day. The last day here is the Day of Judgment. Judgment Day will surely happen, but we do not know when it will come because only God knows it all. As a human, we must believe that the day of judgment exists. Even the Prophet Muhammad as the beloved man of God does not know when the Hour of Judgment takes place.
Doomsday is the end of life in the world. At that moment, the world and its contents will be destroyed, with no shape.
Here are the signs of the coming of Judgment Day:
- The sun rises from the west
- The emergence of the antichrist to the surface of the earth. Jesus came down to earth.
- The emergence of Ya'juj Ma'juj.
- The emergence of Imam Mahdi.
- The Arab states became fertile, etc.
6. Faith to Qadha and Qadr
The sixth pillar of faith is Qadha and Qadr. The point is to believe in the fate and determination given by God. God has outlined human life before this created world, namely Lauh Mahfudz . Where God has created the universe and its provisions. Like, the future of man. So, do not be discouraged if you are wondering about a mate because God has prepared a name for you to compete with you.
- Qadha is God's decree about the kindness that mankind will give. So when the good comes to our lives. Do not forget to be grateful for that favor.
- Qadr is God's decree of the evil that afflicts humans. God gives the disaster to man not because God hates His servant, but for his slave
Regarding destiny or determination, there are two types of destiny namely destiny kubra and fate destiny.
- Fate kubra, ie the rules that can not be changed by human beings. Such as: birth, death, and matchmaking.
- The fate of judgment, which is the decree that can be changed by man as long as the man wants and strives. Like, sustenance.
5 Pillars of Islam and Explanation
The pillars of Islam become the benchmark of a person's Islam. For that we not only know, but are able to understand and practice it. Why? Later, we will be known as "Islam KTP" if unable to understand and practice it. Seeing the explanation of Islam is below.
1. Speaking of Two Sentences of the Creed
The first pillar of Islam is to pronounce the creed, which is certainly the mainstay of a person's Islam. Someone who wants to convert to Islam should say two sentences of creed and witnessed by some.
The entry of Islam is very easy even with speech. But the meaning of the sentence of creed must be completely infused. The creed which means testimony, "I testify that there is no God but Allah, and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."
Being a Muslim does not just say two sentences of creed, but only practice it. Not only with the tongue, but also the clean and confident heart of God. And not only to change religion in KTP to Islam.
2. Praying Sholat
The second pillar of Islam is to pray. Prayer is a mandatory prayer performed by all Muslims in the world. There are five compulsory prayers that Muslims and Muslims should do, namely Shubuh, Dzuhur, Ashar, Maghrib and Isya.
Which means that if it is rewarded, and abandoned to sin. Through prayer, humans can interact with God, lament, and avoid being abusive and wrong.
In addition to the obligatory prayers, there is also a sunnah prayer which when performed reward and abandoned without sin. The prayer of the sunnah, among others, Sholat Dhuha Sholat Tahajjud Sholat Istikharah Sholat Witir, Sholat Idul Fitri, etc.
Fasting is a worship that has a certain time, such as mandatory fasting and sunnah. Fasting must be performed in the month of Ramadhan by every believer, as quoted in QS Al-Baqarah: 183. While fasting sunnah, such as fasting mingguan, fasting syawal, etc.
Fasting means restraining, meaning to restrain eating, drinking and as well as desires from dawn to sunset. Started by eating at dawn and breaking when maghrib.
According to the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim from Sahl bin Sa'ad Ra., That the Messenger of Allah. once said, "Heaven has a door named Ar-Rayyan. Where those diligent fasting will enter this door on the Day of Judgment. Therefore, do not be lazy to fast, yes!
4. Paying Zakat
Zakat is a part of the wealth that has reached its nisab per year and is given to those who are entitled to it.
The property which God has given us there is someone else's property. There is one obligatory zakat, which is zakat fitrah, where zakat is issued from the beginning of Ramadhan until before the Idul Fitri.
Zakat spent 25% for gold, silver, and merchandise. Usually the zakat issued is rice of 2.5 Kg. Not much? Therefore, yuk berzakat! As the word of Allah in Qs Al-Baqarah: 43, which means "and perform prayer, pay zakat and bow with those who bow."
have been born and born obliged to perform the pilgrimage. Hajj is a worship performed in the vicinity of the Ka'bah precisely Mecca and Medina. Some activities are done like, tawaf, throw jumrah, walk from the hill shafa marwah and other activities. Hajj should be done in the month of Dzulhijjah.
Hajj requires a small fee, so it is called ibadah sunnah. However, everybody will still say Islam because Islam is a religion that facilitates people who are in trouble.
An explanation of the Rukun Iman and the Pillars of Islam. Hopefully this article is useful and a guide for all of us. Thank you.
The pillars of Faith are 6 ie Faith to God, the Angels of God, the Books of Allah, the Apostles of Allah, the Last Day and the Faith to Qadha and Qadr. While the five pillars of Islam are syahadat, prayer, zakat, fasting and pilgrimage when capable.
Nesabamedia.com is an online medium that presents interesting content about computer, internet, network, android, and some other topics related to the computer world.