Android is all about flexibility and customization. While there are several ways to change up the look and feel of your phone, switching wallpapers is one of the easiest.
So we decided to ask you, are you using the wallpapers preinstalled on your phone or do you download them from somewhere else? Here’s what you had to say.
A majority of the 1,700 voters in this week’s poll state that they get their wallpapers from a third-party app. This result was closely followed up by nearly a quarter of the participants stating that they get their images from somewhere on the internet.
Most interesting to me is the fact that only 13 percent of the voters use their photos as wallpapers. Almost everyone has a camera with them at any given moment, but the images that they capture are hardly used as a phone’s background.
I personally switch between using my own images as wallpapers and well and those from subreddits such as r/EarthPorn and r/Wallpapers.
Here are some of the best comments from last week’s poll explaining why they voted the way that they did:
- I make my own wallpapers on my computer. Custom design them according to my home screen layout (icons/widgets).
- I usually switch between ones I design myself and ones I get from third-party apps
- I just use a black background on my phone’s. Don’t know why but never like having a wallpaper
- I get a new one every morning via Bing and my Microsoft Launcher – and it matches the desktop on my PCs at home and work. A new, often topical wallpaper every day. I don’t have to do a thing.
- I use Five Wallpaper to have a different one on each screen. It is not being updated anymore, does anyone know of another app that does the same thing?
- I assumed when Google released their own wallpaper app, they would update it regularly with new and exciting wallpapers… especially the Living Universe set
That’s it for this week, everyone. As always, thanks for voting, thanks for the comments, and don’t forget to let us know what you thought of the results below.
>> Source Link