Put down your phone and pick up your camera. If you’re a bit baffled by all of the buttons and settings, do yourself a favor and sign up for the Photography Diploma Masterclass.
Live Online Academy’s month-long Photography Diploma Masterclass will help you go from fully automatic to fully manual shooting. For just a few hours every week, you’ll learn how to capture the beauty around you like a pro.
You’ll begin with basics, like camera types, functions, and the specific situations that call for each model. Then you’ll dive into essential photography skills, from focus and exposure to the relationship between shutter speed and aperture.
To round out the training, you’ll even take a look at popular editing programs and identify the key differences between them.
The Photography Masterclass at a glance:
- Access eight lessons over a one-month period, with three hours of coursework per week.
- Explore photographic styles and how they’re used as forms of communication.
- Study common functions that appear on most cameras.
- Explore the most frequently used lenses and when and where they are used.
- Learn how to use light meters to understand your exposure.
- Understand light sources, using focus, different types of cameras, and much more.
Typically $395, you can enroll in the Photography Diploma Masterclass today for just $19. Upon completion, you’ll get a CPD certification to validate your new and improved camera skills.
The promotion ends in a few days, so check it out via the button below.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Like this deal? Check out Vault — you’ll get four premium tools, including NordVPN and Dashlane, to supercharge your online security. Enter code VAULTONE to try it out for just $1!
>> Source Link