Looking for a Senior Linux Infrastructure Engineer for our client, a high growth FinTech company.
– Enterprise level administration of Linux (any flavor) and related applications like: Ruby/Rails stack or Tomcat/Java etc., any LAMP/like stack
– Production experience with Docker, VMWare, and/or AWS
– Must have production experience using Ansible.
– Participate and execute DevOps practices i.e. Infrastructure as Code, Source controlled configuration management, Container Orchestration on clustered computing.
– Automate all the things!
– Work with Product, QA and Development to gather requirements then translate that into an IT solution stack for the said IT solution stack create and document systems/network diagram
– Flexible work hours, Tues/Thurs WFH
– Generous benefits package
>> Source Link