Update (03/28): Multiple users on Reddit are reporting that AT&T is now rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo to the LG V30. The update, which weighs roughly 1.8GB, brings along with it the March 2018 Android security patch and LG ThinQ features.
According to users on Reddit, this new update changes the boot animation and brings updated AI camera features. We’re not sure if any other “AI” features made their way to the V30 in this update, so be sure to sound off in the comments if you notice anything else!
Welcome to the LG V30 Android update tracker page. This page covers all major U.S. carriers with a quick reference table for each and a log with links to further details. It will be regularly updated with the latest LG V30 update information, but it won’t include general security patches on their own.
We recommend you bookmark this page so you can stay up to date with the very latest updates.
LG V30 Android Oreo update
The first U.S. carrier to roll out the update was Verizon on March 13, followed by Sprint on March 21. AT&T began rolling it out to the V30 on March 28, and T-Mobile still has yet to roll out any notable updates to the V30.
LG V30 update US
|LG V30 updates US||Android 7.1.2 Nougat||Android 8.0|
AT&T LG V30 update (H931):
- March 28, 2018: Multiple users on Reddit are reporting that AT&T is now rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo to the LG V30.
Verizon LG V30 update (VS996):
- March 13, 2018: Verizon begins rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo for LG V3o users. The 1.7 GB download also includes a new settings app and changes to the notifications window.
T-Mobile LG V30 update (H932):
- The LG V30 is yet to receive any noteworthy updates from T-Mobile.
Sprint LG V30 update (LS998, 128 GB model):
- March 21, 2018: Sprint starts rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo for LG V30 users. Update also includes March Android security patches.
International LG V30 update (H930/H933):
- December 26, 2017: LG releases stable Android 8.0 Oreo update for V30 users in South Korea.
If you’ve received an update we’ve missed, hit the comments below or tip us!
>> Source Link