It’s time for the Sunday giveaway! Like every week, we’re giving away another a brand new Android phone to one lucky Android Authority reader.
A big congratulations to the winner of last week’s Google Pixel 3 XL giveaway, Prince H. from Florida, and to the winner of our #ShotOnSnapdragon photo contest, Marc L. from California.
This week we’re giving away a brand new LG G8 ThinQ, courtesy of courtesy of the DGiT Daily Newsletter!
The DGiT Daily newsletter is a brand new daily briefing focused on bringing you the best tech news and links to what’s happening all around the web. It doesn’t matter if it’s from The Wall Street Journal or the depths of a 41-tweet Twitter thread — we’ll find it, and tell you what it means.
The daily email arrives fresh at around 7 a.m. ET every day, and we’re committed to making sure it entertains with a brief, honest, authoritative, and never-too-serious look at the tech news of the day via our Senior Editor, Tristan Rayner.
The DGiT Daily also comes with two bonuses. The first is a daily surprise segment you’ll have to read each day — you’ll get an idea by looking at our recent editions from this week: Siri and Google Assistant: Not listening anymore from Friday and Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 kinda makes tablets interesting? from Thursday.
The second bonus is… a podcast! Yes, the DGiT Daily is also going to be available as the DGiT Daily podcast, accompanying the newsletter but made for your ears, via always entertaining podcast host Adam Doud (yes, he’s on the Android Authority Podcast too).
The LG G8 is one of the more underrated flagship smartphones of 2019. Throughout our time using it, we loved the long battery life, fantastic OLED display, and all the great audio features. You can count LG as one of the last major smartphone manufacturers to keep the headphone jack, too. It may be overshadowed by the Galaxy and Pixel phones of the world, but that shouldn’t take away from the truly useful features LG included in the G8.
Our main gripe at launch was that the LG G8 was overpriced. Thankfully, that’s not the case anymore, but you don’t have to worry about that this week — we’re giving one away in this week’s Sunday giveaway!
To learn more about the LG G8 ThinQ, check out our related coverage below:
Enter the giveaway here
LG G8 ThinQ international giveaway!
Don’t miss: Bose Active Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 international giveaway
Terms & conditions
- This is an international giveaway (except when we cannot ship to your country).
- If we can not ship to your country, you will be compensated with an online gift card of equal MSRP value to the prize.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only one entry per person; please do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by Android Authority.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.
More: Android Authority international giveaway FAQs
>> Source Link