Living in the present, communication tools become one of the primary needs. Communication tools such as HP or smartphone is no longer a super-elite goods, but a goods that must be owned by everyone. This is not unusual considering the increasingly mobile activities of the community, thus demanding faster communication so that it is more efficient.
But what you do when your work or activity is so crowded that even to answer phone calls, ? Fortunately, you can overcome this by doing some simple setup or settings on your HP. This feature is called Call forwarding or Call Forwarding . With this feature, you can make sure anyone who calls your mobile number can find out if you are out of place or busy.
How to Transfer Phone Calls
Here are some steps how to divert phone calls to your mobile phone easily.
1. First of all, turn on your HP or your android smartphone then continue by opening the contact app on your phone.
2. Next click menu icon on the contact window on your HP or smartphone.
3. Then select Settings menu.
4. You will then be redirected to the Calling Accounts page. On this page you will be able to see your SIM Card account active. Please select the SIM Card number where you want to divert the call. Click on one of the SIM Card
5. Next you will be directed to the Settings page on the SIM Card that you have previously selected. Then select Call forwarding .
7. It will then exit the Call Forwarding Settings page as you can see in the picture below.
8. As you have seen on the previous page, there are several options for diverting calls. The first one is Always forward . You can select this option if you want to divert all incoming calls to another number. Enter the destination number of the call divert, then click Turn On .
9. Next the second option or option is When busy . You can select this option if you want to divert the call to another number when you are receiving another call or when you reject the call. Enter the destination number of call divert, then click Turn On .
10. Then there is also the option When unanswered . From the name you may already have guessed. You can select this option when you want to divert the call when the call is not answered. Fill in the destination number of the divert, then click Turn On .
11. The last one is the choice When unreachable . You can select this option if you want to make sure the call is connected when this number is off or there is no signal so it can not receive calls. To activate it, you simply fill in the redirection destination number then you can click Turn On .
These are some steps and tips you can do to enable the transfer feature call or Call forwarding on HP or android smartphone . This feature is a basic or basic features that unfortunately very rarely people know even though it has long been using HP or smartphone. By using the tutorial how to divert phone calls above, hopefully you can maximize the benefits and of course useful for your daily activities are very solid.