Just now Google announced iMessages was able
used on all Android Phones. Here are the settings and settings
using iMessages on Android:
– Android Operating System which is on
supported is Android ™ 5.0 Lollipop and above.
– Your mobile is already installed
Google's "Messages" application (this Android phone is already installed)
2. How to Setting
– Verify Messages Application
already using the latest version, if not please update first
via Google Play Store.
– Set Default "Messages" with
way: Go to the settings> menu
Default Applications> SMS> Messages
Android You can chat like iMessages on iphone with features:
- Intuitive, and comfortable design like iMessages on iphone
- Share easily
Sharing images and videos is easily done directly from the application . You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
- Emojis are exactly like iMessages
Send audio messages, emojis, stickers, or your location. You can also send and receive payments with Google Pay.
- Rich Communication Services (RCS) Feature
On supported operators, you can send and receive messages through your Wi-Fi connection or cellular data network without having to use tariffs an SMS.