If you often send videos, pictures or photos through
whatsapp, maybe you have experienced problems with video quality, photo
which decreases. Even the results of images sent often appear broken and
the video looks like it is blurry and even cut off.
And if we look at the image size and video details
sent, indeed there was a reduction in the size and resolution of the image file
and the video.
Whatsapp's reasons for this problem include:
- Speeding up Image / Video delivery
- Saving Kouta
- Avoiding queues on whatsapp
- and others
So, for that reason we can draw conclusions.
Whatsapp parties always want to prioritize comfort for users. However
You don't worry, here are tips on how to send pictures and
videos on WhatsApp with high quality without having to reduce resolution and
size. Open the Whatsapp Application
- Click Gallery Icon (Icon where you usually choose the photos and videos you want to send)
- The difference is here If you usually choose "Photo" send images, now you choose "Document" to send pictures / videos that you will send with high quality.
Look for the photo / video file that you want to send> Browse other docs
- If you have selected then send
How easy is that enough?