On social media a lot of different kinds of videos have been circulated by users. The video can be in the form of content that provides good education, to entertain, advertisements and so on. For those of you who don't have a special recording device you can rely on an android phone.
When recording videos on android it will sometimes be stored in an upside down or sideways position when playing in windows. Now that is not fun when we want to watch the video. But you don't need to worry because there are ways you can use it when that happens. Curious how? Come on see the tutorial how to rotate videos in Windows Media Player below carefully!
How to Rotate Videos in Windows Media Player
There are several options that you can choose to rotate videos easily. The following will explain the steps and methods!
A. Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player is a software for playing videos, music or pictures. Windows Media Player is the development of the Windows Media platform by Microsoft. Steps for rotating videos in Windows Media Player:
1. Open the video that you want to change the rotation in Windows Media Player.
2. To change rotation press on the keyboard:
- Ctrl + Alt + Right Arrow (change rotation 90 o to the right)
- Ctrl + Alt + Left Arrow (change rotation 90 o to the left)
- Ctrl + Alt + Down Arrow (change rotation 180 o down)  Windows Media Player2 rotation ” width=”567″ height=”340″/>
- Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow (change rotation 180 o and above)
Note : if we rotate the video not full view the screen then the display on the desktop screen will also rotate
B. VLC Media Player
VLC is software that can be used to play various types of multimedia, such as audio, video, and so on. VLC can be used as an alternative to changing video rotation.
Steps for changing video rotation using VLC:
1. Open the video that you want to change the rotation on the VLC media player.
2. Click Tools then select Effects and Filters or by pressing Ctrl + E on the keyboard.
3 In the window Adjustments and Effects click Video Effects then check Transform and select the appropriate video rotation, then Close .
The video is not tilted or upside down anymore. Please note that this method is not permanent. How to make a saved video with the appropriate rotation in a new file:
1. Open the VLC media payer then click on the menu Tools select Preferences or click Ctrl + P on the keyboard.
2. Then in the Advanced Preferences window, at the bottom click All then scroll down and select Sout stream and click Transcode . 
3. On the right side checklist Rotate video filter then click Save .
4. And will be transferred back to the video that we will play in VLC, click on the menu Media select Convert / Save or by pressing Ctrl + R on the keyboard.
5. After that, choose Add (choose the video you want to change rotation), and click Convert / Save at the bottom.
] 6. The next step is to choose a new file name and storage location.
7. Videos will be converted, you just click Start and videos will be saved.
C. MPC HC
The third alternative is to use MPC HC . This method is also quite simple and easy.
1. Open video on MPVC HC
2. Right-click or click on the menu View select Options .
3. On the Player menu select Keys and on the right make sure the keys display in the picture below. You can also change the Alt + Number you want. Then click Apply and Ok .
4. On the Playback menu, select Output . In DirectShow Video select Enhanced Video Renderer (costum presenter) and confirm Rotation marked with a checklist. Click Apply and Ok .
5. Press the button Alt + Num in accordance with step number 3 to rotate. For example Alt + 2 (rotation 180 o ie up / down), Alt + 1 (manual rotation counterclockwise), Alt + 3 (rotation 90 o ie left / right ), etc.