an internal error occurred pdf was an error message
which appears when you try to open a Pdf file accompanied by
the appearance of the page
empty . Usually this case can happen
in pdf files that have been protected by a password even though they have not
completely protected. However cases more often appear in pdf files
To overcome this problem you can take steps
1. Check the Version of the Adobe Reader Application that you are using and Deactivate the Protect button.
If you previously installed 2 Adobe Reader applications that
different version, try removing one version in the Control Panel. And then
reopen the Adobe Reader application then activate Protection mode on the Menu:
- Edit> Preferences> General
in "Enable Protected Mode at startup"
- Try opening
pdf file again that experienced an internal error occurred earlier.
2. Create a new REG_DWORD
This method is to make a protection through the registry menu on
– Open Regedit.msc on your Windows run
– Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Policies Adobe Acrobat Reader 11.0 (depends
which version of adobe are you using) FeatureLockDown
– Create REG_DWORD new with:
3. Remove and reinstall the Adobe Reader application.
If the two methods above have not been successful, I recommend Manghapus your old adobe reader application, then reinstall the new adobe reader application. Which you can download at the link below: