I won't ask why, but I know some of you might need to reply to WhatsApp messages offline. In this article, I will tell you how to reply to WhatsApp messages offline. Here are a few options:
1. Reply to Whatsapp messages from Smartwatch
If you have an Nougat Android phone or higher, the easiest way to reply to WhatsApp messages with an offline status is to reply to messages directly from the smartwatch notification menu. Open the dropdown menu on the smartwatch and reply to the message without opening the whatsapp application.
2. Reply to Whatsapp messages without an internet connection.
– Disable all connections to the internet (Wi-Fi and cellular networks) on your cellphone.
– Open WhatsApp and the conversation that you want to reply.
– Write and send your reply.
– Close WhatsApp.
– Reconnect to the internet (re-enable Wi-Fi or cellular network connection).
WhatsApp will send messages without online status.
3. Use the Unseen Application
Unseen is an application that
lets you see WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber and Facebook messages
Messenger without online status. This trick will not
allows you to reply to messages while offline, but only read messages
received without anyone knowing.
Download the Unseen Application here
*** Note: this application does not work
well on whatsapp group messages.