The table of contents is a page that guides the contents of a book. Table of contents is like a map that shows the location of parts of a book. When we make books, proposals, theses, dissertations, Scientific Writings (KTI), and KTI Classroom Action Research (CAR), a table of contents is very much needed.
Well, this time I will share about how to make table of contents in Microsoft Word very easily. how do? Just follow the steps below.
How to Make a Table of Contents in Microsoft Word
In this tutorial I will give an example of using Microsoft Word 2013. For those of you using other versions of Microsoft Word such as Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or higher versions can also follow the steps in this tutorial, because the process is relatively the same. Just take a look at the steps below.
1. First, please open the Microsoft Word application on your laptop / PC.
2. Then, please create a table of contents. Then, please block all the posts. As in the picture below.
3. Then, please right-click on the writing, and select menu "Paragraph" . As in the picture below.
4. Then, please click on the menu "Tabs" . As in the picture below
5. Then, please set "Tab stop position" which is where the stop point you want to make is. For example here I only want the width to 13. Then, on the default menu tab stops do not need to be replaced – change, just leave it. Then, on the Aligment menu, please select "Right" so that your points are on the right side. Then, on the Leader menu, please select "2" . Then, click "Set." And finally select "Ok" . As in the picture below.
 set tabs ” width=”670″ height=”481″ />
6. Then, please place your cursor on the right side of the text. As in the picture below. Then press the Tab key on your keyboard and don't forget to be numbered.
7. Well, then the results will be neat like the picture below.
Now, how? The method is quite easy and simple right? Now we can make the table of contents neatly for sure. So, we don't need to create a table of contents with dots manually, we can make the dots automatically appear only by pressing one button on the keyboard only.
That's how to make points of list contents in Microsoft Word that you can easily try. If this article can help you, please share with your friends so they also know how to easily create table of contents in Microsoft Word.