Microsoft power point is one of the office packages offered by Microsoft to make various presentation slides . Not only that, it turns out that this Microsoft power point can also be used to make quizzes like quiz games that are not less interesting.
This application is widely used by office and business people, educators, students, and trainers.
this, most educators or educators use Microsoft Power Point as a means of presentation or to create learning media.
How to Make Multiple Choice Quizzes in Microsoft PowerPoint
In the use of Power Point can be functional Visual Basic Application (VBA ) to make evaluation scoring using Power Point has been developed. Here's how to make a multiple choice quiz in Microsoft PowerPoint:
1. First, open Microsoft Power Point on your computer or laptop, then determine the theme of the slide quiz that will be created.
2. Then make a quiz problem with a slide example like this. See the example in the picture.
3. Then in slides 2,3,4 and so on make a multiple choice quiz question like the following example, See the example in the picture.
4. Then in the last slide, make a slide to check the answer score from the quiz, as an example of the next slide. Look at the example in the picture.
5. If all the contents of the slide are finished, then press alt + f11 . Then a Microsoft Visual Basic window will appear. See the example in the picture.
6. Then in Microsoft Visual Basic, click Insert then select Module . See the example in the picture.
7. Before filling the Module. You need to type a little program code in Notepad, here is the program you need to type in Notepad:
Dim value As Integer Dim confirm As String Sub-quiz_ start () value = 0 ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.Next End Sub True Sub () confirm = MsgBox ("Are you sure of your answer?", vbYesNo, "Check Answer!") If confirmation = vbYes Then value = value + 2 ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.Next End If End Sub Incorrect sub () confirm = MsgBox ("Are you sure of your answer?", vbYesNo, "Check Answer!") If confirmation = vbYes Then ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.Next End If End Sub Scor_check () MsgBox ("your score is" & score) confirm = MsgBox ("Do you want to repeat the quiz?", vbYesNo) If confirmation = vbYes Then ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.First End If If confirmation = vbNo Then ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.Next End If End Sub
When finished, then save it on your computer. See the example in the picture.
8. Then reopen Microsoft Visual Basic, and copy the program. See the example in the picture.
9. Then return to Microsoft Power Point, then click the Start button on slide 1, then click the Insert menu and select Action . See the example in the picture.
11. Then click on Run Macro then select start_quiz . See the example in the picture.
12. Then for the multiple choice quiz questions, click button answer correctly and do as above, but the difference is that in Run Macro select correct . And on the button whose answer in Run Macro select wrong .
13. And on the last slide, to see the answer score, click the Value button and do it as above and on Run Macro select score .
14. Now if everything is finished, you can test your quiz, by clicking Slide Show or pressing F5 .
15. Finally, save the file by changing the format type to Power Point Enable Tempalete . See the example in the picture.
This is how to create a multiple choice quiz on Microsoft Power Point. For the methods above I use Microsoft Power Point 2013, if you use Power Point 2003, 2007, 2010 the same way, you just need to adjust it.
That's all the article on how to make multiple choice quizzes in Microsoft PowerPoint, hopefully this article can useful and help you to make a quiz on Power Point. You can try it yourself by following the steps above. Good luck and thank you!