If we often read newspapers, tabloids, or magazines, we may often find forms of writing that are divided into columns, usually divided into 2 columns, 3 columns, or even more. The function of this writing format is so that readers can read more easily and also so that writers find it easier to find out if there are words that are wrong in writing.
Well, not only magazine makers, newspapers, or tabloids can make writing becomes column – like that. We can also make it ourselves using Microsoft Word. Maybe among us there are still those who don't know the feature in Microsoft Word. Maybe we once needed this feature in making a task . Then, how do I make a column column in Microsoft Word?
Now, this time I will share about how to make writing columns in Microsoft Word very easily. how do? Just follow the steps below.
How to Create Column Writing in Microsoft Word
1. First, make sure you already have text that will be created in a column. As in the picture below.
2. Then, please go to the menu "Page Layout" which is at the top. As in the picture below.
3. Then, please click "Columns" . As in the picture below.
 columns ” width=”670″ height=”314″/>
4. Then, please select how many columns you want. For example, you want to make it 2 columns. So, please choose "Two" . As in the picture below.
5. Finished. Tadaaaa … then the display of your text will be divided into 2 like the picture below.
Then, Can It Be If We Want to Make More Than 2 or 3 Columns?  Sure you can. We can set the column we want. how do? Immediately see the steps below,
1. Please click on the menu "Page Layout" . As in the picture below.
2. Then, click on the menu "Columns" . As in the picture below.
columns 1945 ” width=”670″ height=”314″/>
3. Then, please click "More Columns" . As in the picture below.
4. Well, then please specify a column on the "Number of columns" . Please just click the arrow up or down. As in the picture below.
5. Then, you can also make a line between the columns that are columned. Please click check on "Line Between" . Then, you can also set the width and space of each column. But, if you want all the widths and spacings to be the same, please click just check on "Equal column width" . Then, please click "Ok" . As in the picture below.
6. Finished. So, the results will be as shown below.
Now, how? The method is quite easy and very simple right? Now we can make the word writing into columns in accordance with our wishes.