For identification that we can carry by someone, we can give him an ID Card. The ID card is an identity, whether it belongs to someone, company, institution, etc.
And to make an ID Card generally often uses professional design applications such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Coral Draw, and other applications.
Not only that, you can also create ID cards using only Microsoft Word. This simple application can help you to make identification with a simple creation. Therefore, this method is perfect for you as a beginner. The following article is about how to make ID Cards in Microsoft Word.
How to Make ID Cards in Microsoft Word
Usually Microsoft Word is often used to create written documents and so on. But that's not all. Microsoft word can be used to make ID cards. And here is a tutorial on how to make ID Cards in Microsoft Word.
1. To create an ID card design in Microsoft Word, you must first open the Microsoft Word application. After opening it, you can click on the menu Insert and after that click on the menu Shapes . In the Shapes Menu, you can choose the shape of rectangle .
2. Then, to measure the length and width of the rectangle, you can measure it using the ruler contained on the worksheet. Or you can also manually input the size of the rectangle in the tool Size as below.
3. Next we will change the fill color of the rectangle and the color of the outline. To change it, I chose orange with a color fill that is not colored as shown below. You can choose the color according to your individual tastes.
4. Next enter the logo. If you want to use the logo on your ID Card, you can enter the logo by clicking the Insert button. After that, select Picture and please look for the location of the logo in your document. If so, then you can click the Insert button.
5. In this Id Card tutorial, I want to create a gradient effect for the fill color of a rectangular shape so that the ID Card looks more attractive.
To make this effect you can double click on the rectangle and enter the Shape Fill tool and then you are free to choose what color you want to make gradient. If so, then you can click the Gradient button. Then choose one of the available Gradient effects.
Again, for coloring, you can choose according to your taste. Likewise with the gradient effect, you can choose the gradient effect that suits your taste.
6. Next to add text inside the rectangle. The way is by right-click on the rectangular image, then click Add Text as in the following picture.
7. After clicking Add Text, you can type the identity requirements for your ID card. You can also specify the font type, font size, and paragraph position on your ID card.
Thus the tutorial article is how to create an ID Card in Microsoft Word. Because by using Microsoft word, for those of you who are beginners in the world of design it will be very easy to do it. Hopefully this article can be useful for you and broaden your horizons.