Many of my colleagues have asked this, and I will fulfill it by making a tutorial here so that it can be seen by many people in need. Okay, let's follow how to make it more complete below.
How to Make a Password on a Page / Post Blog Article
The following method, you can also use the post article, but for my advice it would be better to use it on the page only. Because the page will not appear on your blog portal. There are two methods that I want to explain here, the first one is using a password, and the second is the use of more than one password.
I will start first to use one password on the blogger page.
Making 1 Login Password on Static Pages Blogger
To use only one password on the blogger page, please follow the following guidelines. Usually this is used so as not to forget most passwords, so this is the first recommendation for logging in on the blog page.
- Login to Blogger Dashboard
- Enter Menu Page / Page
- Create  New page If already had pages, just use the old ones
- Enter HTML Writing Menu.
- Enter the Following Codes Right on the Most Above.
- Change var jkpass1 = ( jagoankodekeren ) as your password.
- Change window.location https://monyetgabutsukakode.blogspot.com/p/laman-statis-di-password- blogger.html  (Being a Wanted Page Url Password)
- Save / Update
- See the Results.
Application of the Code As follows:
- (jagoankodekeren) is the first password, please change friend.
- (jagoankodebanget) is the second password, please change it according to your interests.
- Change windows location https: //monyetgabutsukakode.blogspot. com / p / page-static-di-password-blogger.html becomes the address of the page you want to password friend.
- Save / Update.
- Finish and see the results.
Approximately the same as the first one, Follow the laying of the right code in HTML mode, bro!
Have you ever clearly remembered the name of the website? The most example popular like …