Sometimes we want to look cool or different from others. Likewise our PC / laptop, if our PC / Laptop can do different things from having friends or other people, there is a special pleasure because our PC / Laptop is considered cool. How does it make our PC / Laptop look cool and wow?
It turns out we can make our PC / Laptop say hello to us. Saying greetings is one of the unwritten obligations that we must do when meeting someone or visiting a place. Saying greetings is also a form of politeness so that people who hear our greetings will also feel more appreciated.
There are still many people who do not know, if the PC / Laptop can say hello. Well, if only our PC / Laptop can say hello among our other friends, then our PC / Laptop will look cool. How do we make our PC / Laptop say hello when it lights up?
Now, this time I will share about how to make a PC / Laptop say hello "Assalamua'laikum" when it turns on. The method is easy and simple. Just follow the steps below,
How to Make a PC / Laptop Say Assalamualaikum When It Turns on
1. Make sure your PC / Laptop has Audio Driver (however, most PCs have it by default). Then, please open the Notepad application. How? Please click the "Search" button . As shown below.
2. Then, please type "Notepad" and click "Notepad" the top. As shown below.
3. If the Notepad application is open, please type the following command:
Dim speaks, speech speaks = "Assalamu'alaikum, Username" Set speech = CreateObject ("sapi.spvoice") speech.Speak speaks.
You must type all of the above commands with the exact same, except in the section "Assalamua'laikum, Username" you can replace them according to your wishes. Like the example picture below.
4. Then, please save the above command with the format vbs . You are not allowed to save it in another format, but you can just change the file name. As shown below.
5. Then, please save the command in the directory C: Users User or your username AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows StartMenu Programs Startup. If you find it difficult to find it, please click "Local Disk (C :)" then type "Startup" in the search field. Then, if the directory is correct, please click the "Save" button. As shown below.
6. Finished. The last step to check whether the above command is running, please restart your PC / laptop. Then you will hear "Assalamua'laikum" when you enter your PC / Laptop.
Should the Storage Format be Vbs?
Yes, the storage format must be vbs. If you don't use the format vbs the command file will not work or cannot be executed because it is illegible by the system.
Now, how? It's easy and simple right? Now when our PC / Laptop lights up it will sound "Assalamua'laikum" or "Welcome" or as we have made in the command file above. Our PC / Laptop will look cool and different from the others.
That's How to Make a PC / Laptop Say Assalamualaikum when it lights up easily that you can try. If this article can help you, please share it with your friends so they also know how to make a PC / Laptop say Assalamualaikum when it lights up easily. Hopefully this article can be useful for all of us. If there are writing errors please forgive. Thank you 🙂