Creating a location plan generally uses professional design applications such as Photoshop Adobe Illustrator, Coral Draw, and other design applications. But not only by using the application, we can also draw a map of the location using Microsoft word.
Surely you are all very familiar with Microsoft Word, even in your daily life to do tasks such as office work and school often use the application
Indeed, Microsoft Word has very many benefits in our daily work. As an example in making a floor plan for various purposes. Here's how to make a floor plan in Microsoft Word.
How to Make a Floor Plan in Microsoft Word
Location plan is a description of an image that can show a location. With a floor plan. We can find a location precisely. Usually the location plan is often found at the back of invitation letter seminar leaflets, meeting letters, etc.
To create a location plan, we can use Microsoft word. By using Microsoft Word, creating a location plan will be very easy and simple. The following tutorial makes a location plan using Microsoft Word.
1. To create a location plan in Microsoft word, you must first open the Microdoft word application on your computer. If so, then the first step you need to do is to form a road image in accordance with the location plan. The trick is to click on the menu Insert then enter the Shapes menu. On the Shapes menu, you must select the rectangular shape.
2. After that you can draw the size of the rectangle by left clicking on the mouse and then holding it until it forms the size of the rectangle you want. Then you have to choose the black Shapes Style as shown below. The rectangle is a road shape.
3. You must arrange the shape of the road for the location on your floor plan in accordance with what you want and also according to the location in fact. You can repeat the previous steps to form a floor plan image. And here are the results of the road plan that I have drawn using Microsoft Word.
4. The next step is to provide the house and mosque icon as a road marker to get to the location. For images of houses and mosques, you can search for them on Google. You choose the icon image that suits your taste. In this tutorial, I use the home icon as shown below.
5. To enter the image of the house icon, you can enter the Insert menu and then click Picture . After that, a file box will appear on our computer. Look for the saved image and click Insert .
6. Then you have to move the icon according to its place. To move it, you must click Wrap Text then select In Front of Text .
7. You can do the same thing to insert the icon image into a place that becomes a marker. This is the result of the plan I succeeded in making.
8. Next you have to enter an arrow to show the direction of the road to get to the destination location. To insert a ground image, you can enter the Insert menu, then click Shapes . Then choose the pana image icon as shown below.
9. You can aim the arrow. Then, you must change the color of the arrow to white. The trick is to double click on the arrow and then click Shape Outline and choose white.
10. These are the results of the directions I made using the arrow to the destination location.
11. The next step is to give a name to the icon that marks the road. the way is to click on the menu Insert and then click Text Box . Then choose Simple Text Box .
12. After writing the name of the marker on the icon, you must remove the outline in the text box. The way is by right-click in the text box, and then select outline icon as below and select No outline .
13. This is the result of a successful site plan design that I made using Microsoft word.
Thus the tutorial article how to create a location plan using Microsoft Word. Hopefully this article can be useful for you and broaden your horizons.