In Microsoft Word there are 2 types of document page orientation, namely Portrait and Landscape. The form of a portrait is a form of page document that extends downward or standing.
While the shape of a landscape is a page shape that widens to the side, usually a landscape page shape is used if there is a table or image that is wide enough.
– change the form of the document page . Whether it's from portrait to landscape or from landscape to portrait. However, it turns out there are still some people who might not know if the form of the document in Microsoft Word can be changed.
How to Landscape in Microsoft Word
You can change the shape of the entire document into landscape or you can change the only certain pages. Many ways can be used to change the shape of a page to landscape or portrait. And all the methods are definitely very easy.
Maybe in another tutorial, if you want to change the landscape shape on a particular page use the page section break, but in this tutorial you don't need to use the page section break. how do? Just look at the steps in the landscape mode in Microsoft Word below.
1. First, please open the Microsoft Word program on your laptop / computer.
2. Make sure the page shape is still portrait. As in the picture below.
3. Then, please click on the tab Page Layout . As in the picture below.
4. Then, please click Margins . As in the picture below.
5. Then, please select Custom Margins at the bottom. As in the picture below.
6. Now, the Page Setup box will appear as shown below.
7. Then, please choose Landscape and in the Apply To section, please select "Whole Document" . Because you will make the entire page into a landscape. Then, click Ok . As in the picture below.
8. Tadaaaa. Now your entire page has changed to landscape. As in the picture below
Then, is it possible if we only want to change a few pages into landscape?
how do? Just take a look at the steps below.
1. First, please place the cursor on the beginning of the page that you want to change into a landscape shape or you place the cursor on at the end of the previous page . For example here you will change pages 2 and 3. Then, the cursor is placed at the beginning of page 2 or at the end of page 1.
2. Then, please do the same as the number 3 until number 6 above.
3. Then, please select Landscape and in the Apply To section, please select "This point forward" . Because not all pages will be made landscape. Then, click Ok . As in the picture below.
4. Tadaaa Then, pages 2 and 3 will change to landscape. As in the picture below.
[particular landscape] ” width=”670″ height=”670″/>
In addition to the above methods, there are also other ways to make pages into landscape forms. However, using the following method, you cannot choose the page you want, the entire page will automatically change to landscape. Just take a look at the steps below.
1. Make sure the page shape is still portrait. As in the picture below
2. Please click on the tab Page Layout . As in the picture below.
3. Then, please click Orientation and select Landscape. As in the picture below.
3. Finished. The entire page will change into a landscape. As in the picture below.
So this tutorial is about how to make a page into landscape in Microsoft Word. Hopefully this tutorial can be useful. Thank you ?