The technology industry or other industries are currently incessantly searching for experienced talents. Almost all industries use IT and technology to support the business processes that they are running.
With IT, it can simplify and improve the business being run. So that it can achieve the goals of the organization or company. At present, one of the fields which is intensively sought is programmer .
Programmers with qualified coding capabilities are urgently needed by companies. The type of programming framework that is often used is Laravel. Laravel is known as a framework for creating projects with certain specifications.
How to Install Laravel on Windows
Laravel must be installed on a laptop or computer in order to be used in working on projects. For simplicity's sake, here's how to install Windows in Windows so you can understand it well:
1. Prepare your device, be it a PC or Laptop computer
2. Prepare an internet connection to download the requirements before the installation process
3. Prepare OpenSSL PHP Extension, PDO PHP Extension, Mbstring PHP Extension, Tokenizer PHP Extension, XML PHP Extension and PHP with version 7.1.3. Easier to install the required requirements, can install XAMPP or WAMP .
4. Then download the Laravel Composer here .
5. Open and run the installer from the composer, which has the extension .exe
6. Perform the installation to enter the php.exe browse process. At this stage, you should find where you saved the php.exe file
7. Before proceeding to the next installation phase, you should first restart your laptop or PC computer
8. After the laptop or PC has been successfully restarted, you can then check whether the Laravel composer installation process was successful or not
9. To check the success of the composer installation, you need to write syntax composer -v on your command-promt (CMD) page
10. Next, begin the installation process using a composer that was successfully installed
11. To continue, you must choose where you want to save the laravel project directory
12. Then you open the command promt (CMD) by pressing the search button, then type cmd then press enter
13. When your promt command opens, then you will need to type the syntax like this: composer create-project -prefer-dist laravel / laravel exercise-laravel
To remember that exercise-laravel is the name of the folder where you are save the laravel project file.
14. Wait until the installation process is complete, a folder will appear where you save the project laravel in your directory
15. Next open the folder where the project is saved, and the command promt vinegar through the folder by pressing SHIFT + Right Click (Open Command Window Here)
16. Then type syntax php artisan serve
17. After that type again, syntax localhost: 8000 in your browser. After that, the laravel installation process is successful when it can be opened in your browser
With this laravel framework, the project execution process is easier and more effective and efficient. So the ability to program or code with laravel is often needed by companies to help work on the projects they are doing.
The ability to master the laravel framework in coding becomes a plus for your specialization in working and competing in working world. How to install laravel on the Windows operating system also makes it easy for laravel users to continue to learn and use and optimize their ability to use the laravel framework.
So that the process of working on a project or other work that requires this laravel capability can be completed properly. As someone who continues to need knowledge, we must be diligent to explore new sciences and insights, especially related to the latest technology such as this laravel framework. Hopefully the tutorial on how to install Windows on the above is useful for you.