Genymotion is one of the most popular Android Emulators to run / debug your android apps, and Genymotion is free. Most android developers use Genymotion during application development. If you do not want to test your app on your device, this tool is perfect for you.
- Camera: Using webcam camera laptop as Android camera in Genymotion.
- Plugin / Testing Tools: Genymotion compatible with Android SDK Tools, Eclipse, and Android Studio
- GPS: GPS Widget for developing and testing geolocation-based applications easily
- Runs on various platforms such as Linux, Windows, Mac OS X.
- OpenGL 2.0 (19659008) Minimal RAM 2GB
How to Install Genymotion in Ubuntu Linux
To install genymotion follow the steps www.genymotion.com . Then open the terminal (Ctrl + alt + t) and type the command below to install VirtualBox .
sudo apt-get install virtualbox
Now go to the location of the downloaded Genymotion file, and run chmod command like below.
cd Downloads / chmod + x genymotion-2.2.2_x64.bin
After that run Genymotion installer.
Now genymotion is terinsal on your computer. You can find it by typing Genymotion.
Then open the newly installed Genymotion. We will download the virtual device. Click Yes in the dialog box that appears.
Select available Android Device
After the installation is complete, the emulator will run Android device just installed.
That's the easy way to install Genymotion. Good luck, good luck.