YouTube is the largest video platform used by over 20 billion users worldwide. Therefore, it is quite normal that some users encounter errors while visiting YouTube. One of them is error 400 bad request ' Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request . That's all we know .
How to fix YouTube Error 400?
Follow each step below, to repair a 400 error
1. Check the YouTube URL
These 400 YouTube errors often occur when you type an incorrect URL. Therefore, the first remedy for a YouTube 400 error is none other than checking the correctness of the URLs entered. If the URL you entered is correct, then you should check the next step.
2. Press F5 Several times
The F5 key is a command to refresh. Try pressing a few times on your Windows PC. It is not possible to make everything work, but there is no negative side of refreshing a site's pages. Refreshing the page is the easiest thing you can do without special expertise.
3. Delete Cookies
This step is a panacea. Because in this way managed to fix the YouTube 400 error problem for 90% of users. If you do not know how to delete cookies in your browser, follow the steps below.
- If you use Google Chrome click Settings then click " Privacy and Security ", then click" Clear browsing data ".
- Check" Cookies and other site data ".
- Click" Clear Browsing Data , "close your browser and then reopen.
4. Clear DNS cache
If none of the above solutions work, you must clear the DNS cache on your Windows. To do this, follow the steps below.
- On older versions of Windows, Click Start and type " cmd " in the search bar. When Command Prompt is displayed, right click and click " Run as administrator ". In Windows 10, you'll see separate options as " Command Prompt (Admin) ," select it.
- When CMD is open, type the command " ipconfig / flushdns "and press enter .
>> Source Link