In most cases, error code 0x0003 on the Nvidia Experience "Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launching the GeForce Experience "continued with the Error Code message: 0x0003 occurred when we opened the Nvidia GeForce Experience application.
Previously we had investigated this problem by looking at various reports and comments from site visitors Dunia-It.com and repair strategies that can be used to correct this problem. Just to note, there are a number of different potential causes that might trigger this 0x0003 GeForce Experience error including:
- Nvidia Telemetry is not permitted
to interact with the desktop
- Some compulsory Nvidia services
does not work normally
- Nvidia driver is corrupted
- Network is glitched
- Windows update does not support
with your Nvidia GPU driver
currently you are struggling to resolve this error problem, this article will
gives you some guidelines for solving problems.
For best results, we advise you to follow in the order of repairs below:
Solution 1: Allow Nvidia Telemetry to interact with the desktop
- Press the Windows + R> Type the command services.msc > Search Nividia Telemetry Container> Right-click and then click Properties.
- Under the properties of Nvidia Telemetry Container click on the tab Log On and checklist in the Allow service to interact with desktop . Click Apply to save.
- Still on the services.msc menu Then search:
– Nvidia Display Service> Right Click then Select Start
– Nvidia Local System Container> Right Click then Choose Start
– Nvidia Network Service Container> Right Click then Select Start
2: Reset Network Adapter
Users affected by this error have informed that the error code 0x0003 Geforce can be resolved
after they Reset Network Adapters to their default configuration. This procedure is also known as "reset Winsock" or
Here's a quick guide to Reset
Reset Network Adapter:
Note: This procedure can
done on Windows 7, Windows 8 and
Press the Windows key
+ R to open the Run dialog box. Then type
" cmd " then press the Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open the Command prompt as
administrator then click Yes to
grant admin rights.
Command Promp is open, type the following command to end with
netsh winsock reset
3: Reinstall All Components /
- Download the Nvidia driver version
- Delete all applications / drivers
nvidia installed on your computer
- Install the drivers that are already on