System restore is a recovery tool or a tool for system recovery provided by the Windows operating system. This tool is very useful for you who want to return your computer at a certain point. However, I emphasize, this system is not a backup system that can restore your personal data files but only to restore the registry and some other arrangement of information.
Typically, this system is used when your computer is experiencing errors or errors when installing applications, viruses, or other things. Some of you may be thinking of deciding to re-install your operating system. However, you can actually use this tool to solve the problem. However, this applies only to computers that have enabled system restore. Because, on some computers, the system restore is not automatically active itself but you must activate this system manually.
Therefore, you should immediately check whether your computer has activated this system restore or not. This is done to minimize the state of the unwanted computer. Then, if system restore on your computer has been active, you should not try to disable this system. However, if system restore on your computer is not active, please enable this tool.
System restore that has been actively will save system drive settings on your computer every time you make a change against system like installing application. Well, these settings files are stored periodically by a computer called restore point. So, if you want to tamper with your computer or want to install an application, it's good you have to activate this system restore on your computer. This is done so that in case of any error you make, you can restore to the point where before your computer error.
In this article will discuss step by step how to enable restore point in Windows 8 and 10. The way below can you try for your computer that is running Windows 8 or 10. operating system. Because the display of both versions of Windows is not much different.
How to Enable Restore Point in Windows 8/10
System restore is a very important tool for your computer . Because, if this system has been active then any changes to the system that you do will be saved as a restore point which later you can restore it. Simply follow the steps below.
1. Open Control Panel on your computer by selecting search icon then type control panel then select control panel
2. After the control panel opens, select System and Security .
3. Next select System .
4. Then select System protection .
5. Well, you have entered system protection settings. You will see if your drive is active or not. If the protection on your drive is still off then your system restore is not active yet. However, if the opposite is on, then it is active. If it is not active yet, please select drive that you want to activate (Local Disk C is one drive you must enable)> then select Configure .
6. Select the first option that is Turn on system protection > You can also set disk space usage (optional)> select OK .
7. If the protection on your drive has changed to On then your system restore is active.
How to activate restore point in Windows 8 or 10 To avoid computer errors due to installing certain applications, you should not install applications from unknown and unreliable sources. Because, maybe some of the installer contains a virus that can attack your computer.
If your system restore is active, you should not disable this system because you can 'kill' your computer indirectly. Hopefully this article useful for you. Thank you for visiting Nesabamedia and keep visiting for the latest and interesting info of course.