One aspect of Microsoft's fault is Windows Updates. Lots of users are complaining about this auto update feature
Well, in this article, we will explain how to stop Windows 10. update.
Method 1: Use Metered Connection
If you set up your Wi-Fi network with enable Metered Connection, Windows will stop downloading automatically updates to your computer. The trick works even though you are not using the actual meter connection:
- Open Settings app.
- Click Network and internet .
- In the left pane, select Wi -Fi .
- Select on the name of your Wi-Fi network.
- Scroll Down to Metered Connection
- Unlock by position On . ] Windows Update – Metered Connection ” width=”485″ height=”230″ />
Method 2: Use Group Policy Editor
If the previous trick does not work, if you are using an Ethernet cable to connect to the internet. You can use Group Policy Editor instead:
- Press Win + R .
- Type gpedit.msc and press Enter
Select Administrative Templates .
- Click All Settings .
- Scroll down to
] Configure Automatic Updatesand click 2x on the entry.
- Select Enabled in the top left corner.
- Select Notify for download and auto install
How to Check for Update Manual
To check for updates manually, Settings> Update & security> Windows Update
Linux lovers have received a double load of delight this week with the emission of …