Shopee is an electronic trading platform (E-Commerce) which
quite popular in Indonesia shopee headquartered in Singapore under the auspices of
SEA Group (formerly known as Garena), which was founded in 2009
by Forrest Li previously also led Zalora and Lazada.
Just like other e-commerce, shoppe also experienced
problems and errors, and in this article we will review how
resolve errors that occur in shopee.
If shopee errors occur in the android / ios application do
the following repair steps:
– Update your shopee application
– Clear Cache shopee application. How: Settings> Applications> Shopee>
Clear Cache & Data
– Make sure your internet connection is running well
– Restart your cellphone
– Remove and reinstall the shopee application
If by all the above methods have not resolved the error that occurred on the shopee application, access the shopee website using a browser by typing the url: https://shopee.co.id then do a normal buying and selling transaction.
- If you have accessed the shopee using
the browser uses the browser but the error still occurs, do Clear Cache & History on the browser
- If all of the above are errors in shopee still
keep appearing, wait for some about 10 minutes. Maybe there again
repair from shopee party.