The product of Microsoft this one is very familiar among the public as well as the layman. The word processing software known as Microsoft Word was first published in 1983 under the name Multi-Tool Word. Later in 2007, this software merged with Microsoft Office System 2003 which again renamed to Microsoft Office Word.
This data processing application is very helpful for some jobs that require documents or reports. Now, the function of Microsoft Word has replaced the very popular typewriters of its time. Microsoft Word also increasingly provide interesting features and very useful by continuing to release the next version which in the end has now mastered the software word processing world.
User interface or display of Microsoft Word is also very user friendly, so this software becomes the choice of people due to the ease of use of this software in saving time and make it easier to complete the work in terms of word processing. Starting from creating a very simple document that can edit it in multiple formats for the variety of posts offered.
The default paper from this software itself has a text direction horizontally or sideways (right-left). However, there are times when work or tasks require us to make the text or writing vertical. This article will discuss how how to make text or writing become vertical . Come see the steps below.
How to Create Text or Vertical Writing in Microsoft Word
On this occasion, I use Microsoft Word 2016 . For Word versions 2013, 2010 or 2007, how to make the text vertical is also not much different.
1. Open your Microsoft Word software.
2. To make the text vertical, we use the text box feature. (19459004) Shape > Select Text Box like the picture below.
making text or writing vertical ” width=”670″ height=”280″ />
3. For the second way to create a text box, you can choose the type of text box you want. Select menubar Insert > Then select Text Box > Select Simple Text Box or select one of the Text Box types you want.
4. The contents of the text in text box as shown below
6. Then select menubar Format > Text Direction > and select Rotate all text 90 degrees for results like below. You have successfully created text or writing vertically 90 degrees.
7. You can also twist 270 degrees in the same way. Select menubar Format > Text Direction > and select Rotate all text 90 degrees for results like below. You have successfully created text or writing vertically 90 degrees.
8. If you want remove the box or edit box type select menubar Format > Then select Shape Outline > Select one of the box type. Select No Outline to remove the box, select Weight to determine the line thickness of the box, and select Dashes to select the line type in the box. You can also give the color of the box or text box.
9. You have succeeded made the text or writing become vertical.
Easy is not a way of making text or writing vertically? You can try out other features that may be very useful to you. Because, this word processing software has a function that has many advantages with various variations of word processing. Hopefully this tutorial is useful for you.