Microsoft Office Outlook is an application developed by the Microsoft Office Suite to manage personal information. Usually, this application is used for send and read the email. In addition, in Outlook, you can also create and manage schedules, address books, notes or calendars.
For some purposes, you sometimes add signatures to messages you send. Signature on email is a signature that we insert under the message to be sent via email in the form of personal information from the sender concerned.
Signature on email is generally used for promotion but often also used only to just provide personal or corporate information to the recipient e-mail. Usually the email signature contains the name, position or position, personal or office address, phone number and web address. For more details on how to create a signature in Outlook, let's look at the explanation below
How to Create a Signature in Outlook
Previously we discussed what Outlook is, what is Signature email and its usefulness. Well, now we will discuss about how to create a signature in Outlook. The way is easy and simple. Below are the steps to create a signature in Outlook
1. First, log in to your Outlook account to use it.
2. After Outlook opens, select New Email to create a new email as indicated by the arrow in the image below.
3. After that select Message> Signature> Signatures … as indicated by the arrow in the image below.
4. On the E-mail Signature tab, under Select signature to edit select New .
5 . In the dialog box New Signature type a name for the signature.
Now enter your signature below Edit signature . You can change the formatting of signature by using the text formatting feature above.
7. Next, under Choose default signature set some things below for your signature (as shown below):
- E-mail Account – choose the email account associated with the signature .
- New messages- Select the signature you want to add automatically to all email messages you send. Well, if you do not want to automatically enter the signature of each message then select the default option (none) .
Replies / forward- choose the signature you want to add automatically (direct) when you reply or forward messages from others. Well, if you do not want to enter the signature on every reply message or auto-forward then select the default option (none) .
8. Next click OK as indicated by the arrow in the image below to save the changes.
9. Well, now signature You successfully entered on every message you will send. The result will look like the picture below
So many discussions on how to make signature in Outlook easily and quickly. Well, hopefully the discussion described above is helpful and good luck. Thanks!