Animated GIFs where in my area people used to call them with moving pictures, quite popular these days whether it's used for memes, social media like facebook, twitter and more. But do you know how to create animated Image (GIF)? This article I will share a tutorial on how to easily create animated Images (GIF) from a YouTube video. In this tutorial you do not need any skills like video editing, drawing etc and not by using complicated applications like Photoshop and other similar applications, even the actual way is easier than what you think. Ok, we just go to the tutorials You just follow it the steps below to convert youtube video into animated image (GIF).
1. Open GIPHY GIF Maker Site Here
This is a GIF generator site that will convert youtube video to GIF (animated image)
2. Open youtube site then copy the video url you want to convert to GIF
3. Paste the youtube video url you want to make as GIF on the GIPHY website
4. Set the time duration of GIF (animated image) and if you want to add words inside GIF (animated image) Please type in "Captions"
5. If you already click the "Create GIF" button to convert the video into GIF format (animated image)
6. Wait a few moments until the conversion process is complete.
7. If the conversion process is complete there are several options to save the created GIF (animated image).
– Embed: to link images into your blog or website post
Quite easy is not it? Find out more interesting articles below.
>> Source Link