Do you want to convert video or audio files to another format? If you are a VLC user then you can use this VLC application! This software is packed with useful features, including a fast and easy audio and video converter with just a few clicks.
Here's how to convert videos to audio files with VLC:
– To start converting, open the Application VLC and click Media> Convert / Save.
– Click "add" to the right of the File Selection list on the File tab. select the video or audio file that you want to convert and click open .
– Click [Convert / Save] . to continue.
Under Convert, select the video or audio codec and container that you want
conversion. For example, to change the MP4 video to an MP3 audio file.
Click the wrench icon (button " Edit Selected Profile") to the right of the Profile list for other options.
– Click " Browse "and select the location and file name will be saved.
– When done, click" Start "to convert.
Wait for the configuration process to finish.
Other features that can be configured by the VLC Application are:
– Convert video files / Mp4 / MPEG / etc to MP3 format or other audio formats and effectively extract audio from video files.
– Convert DVDs to video files, rip DVD contents.
– As media screen recorders
– Convert multiple files simultaneously by adding multiple files to the Confession Options list
– and other features.