Wallpaper is one of the things that is often underestimated but turns out to be very important in supporting user activities. With an attractive wallpaper, the brain will indirectly respond to the positive so that the suggestions given will also be good. However, the only computer wallpaper that was just that would certainly make users feel bored. Therefore, it is better if the wallpaper is not just nailed to just one display.
Well, if users change the wallpaper regularly, it will certainly make users feel troublesome. Finally, work is not done in an efficient manner. The existence of features in Windows is actually much unknown to Windows users themselves, even though many of the features or tools in Windows are able to help users overcome various problems.
One of them is the feature for Windows. change wallpaper automatically and scheduled. Thus, users no longer have to bother if they want to change wallpaper. Then how do I change the Windows 10 wallpaper automatically and scheduled so it doesn't bother the user? On this occasion, I will discuss about how to replace Windows 10 wallpapers automatically and scheduled. Come on, see the explanation below.
How to Change Windows 10 Wallpapers Automatically and Scheduled
The Windows operating system is an operating system known as a very friendly or friendly user interface. Moreover, development after development, Windows continues to follow trends such as launching Windows 10 which has a more modern appearance and is eye-catching. Not a few users who switch to this version of Windows 10 due to the appearance of a modern, increasingly sophisticated tools or features, etc.
Well, if you talk about computers, it is inseparable from the name wallpaper. A good wallpaper management is convinced that it can make users enjoy more when starting a job. Therefore, this article will explain how to change Windows 10 wallpapers automatically and scheduled. Follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on the desktop> then select Personalize.
2. The next step, please choose Background.
3. Then please select Slideshow on the Background menu.
4. After that, please select the folder containing the photos that will be used to make the wallpaper move on a scheduled and automatic basis. Select browser.
5. Then please select the folder containing the desired photo> then click Choose this folder. Well, it's best to unite the photos you want the wallpaper to fix in the same folder.
6. the next step you can choose when the picture changes every minute, hour, or day. Select the desired scheduled time in the Change picture section every> then select time.
7. Then, you can also manage wallpaper settings such as the Shuffle to make the displayed image random. Select On or Off on Shuffle.
8. Then adjust the position of your wallpaper display on the desktop. You can choose Choose a fit.
8 – choose a fit ” width=”670″ height=”675″/>
9. Then please select the wallpaper display position.[1945-chooseposition” width=”670″ height=”724″/>
- Fill which is to make the wallpaper fully filled in the background.
- Fit to display the size of the image
- Stretch is to make the wallpaper wide.
- Tile is to make one wallpaper image arranged into many images.
- Center that is to make the position of the wallpaper in the middle.
- Span that is making wallpaper becomes long.
10. In addition, you can also change the wallpaper from the file explorer directly. Open the folder containing the image you want to make wallpaper> then select or block all images> then select Set as desktop background.
It's easy not to change the Windows 10 wallpaper automatically and scheduled? Well, by making wallpaper on a computer change automatically and scheduled, the user's work can be more efficient. In addition, a wallpaper that is not monotonous will help users feel more fresh or fresh when they want to start a job.
All articles about how to change Windows 10 wallpapers automatically and scheduled. Keep visiting Nesabamedia to get the latest and interesting information. Good luck!