For those of you Windows 10 users, you certainly already know that the default language used in Windows 10 is English, right? Of course, because English is an International language and commonly known by many users in the world. So what if you do not understand English? Quiet, you can still change the default language in Windows 10 into another language for example Indonesian.
Microsoft provides convenience to its users in using Windows with the feature to change the language in Windows. You just need to install the language you want on your Windows 10. Not just one language, you can install more than one language. This feature is not a new feature available only in Windows 10 but it has been around since Windows Vista.
In this article, I will explain how to install Indonesian in Windows 10 and how to make it the default language. For more explanation let's see the explanation below
How to Change Language in Windows 10
Changing the language in Windows 10 is easy and simple. Here's how to change the language in Windows 10.
1. Open the Settings menu in Windows 10 either via Start Menu> Settings or press Windows + I on keyboard .
2. After the Settings window opens, select Time & Language .
3. In Time & Language window, select Region & Language .
4. Furthermore, in Region & language window, click icon "+" in Language as directed by the arrow in the image below.
5. Now, locate and select the language you want to install by clicking the language. In the picture below, we will install the Indonesian language
6. Next, you will be redirected back to the previous page. There are several language lists in Region & language. Choose a language that you have previously installed and then click the Options button as indicated by the arrow in the image below.
7 . After that, click the Download button as indicated by the arrow in the image below to download download Language Pack from Indonesian.
language pack from the Indonesian language is already installed. You can make it the default language of your Windows 10 by clicking the Set as Default button as indicated by the arrow in the image below.
9 . Finally, restart your laptop for the language in your Windows 10 to change according to the language of your choice.
Once your laptop is restarted then you will see the language used in your Windows 10 like in menus, features, and more, change according to the language you have set as default
So many discussions about how to change language in Windows 10 easily and fast. Well, hopefully the discussion described above is helpful and good luck. Thanks!