In editing photos, of course we also usually change the background or background of the photo. And usually also to replace the photo backgroung we usually use applications found on desktops or computers such as paint Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw etc.
However, not only can we use computers, we can also change photo background on Android mobile. And to be able to change the background of the photo, we also have to have a photo editing application on our Android cellphone.
In this tutorial,  the photo editing application used was the picsart. You can download the picsart application on the Play Store app or the App Store. Here's how to change photo background on Android:
How to Change Photo Background on Android
The easiest way for you to change photo background on Android is by using the Picsart application. Picsart application is a photo editing application that is very popular among the public. Because this application has very complex tools, making users feel very happy when using it.
Not only that, this application can also help us in making image manipulation such as changing the background on a photo. Here are the ways to replace the Android photo background using the picsart application.
1. The first thing you can do is open the picsart application. You can download it on the Play Store application that is on your Android mobile.
2. After that, to insert photos in the Picsart application to be able to doedit, by clicking the plus icon or added as in the picture below.
3. If you have chosen which photo you want to change the background, then the next step you can do is to click Cutout which is accompanied by a scissors icon as shown below.
4. Then you can rub or swipe your finger to follow the object you want to take. The object will later be that you will not delete in the photo. So you have to select it very carefully. Don't leave the background at all, to get maximum results.
After that you can click the next icon as shown below.
5. The next step you can do is to click on the eye icon found on the display and then you click the next icon. When it's finished, the display of the image will look like the picture below.
6. To replace the background with a solid color then you can click Brushes in the tools found at the bottom. The tools brushes are also accompanied by a brush icon.
7. After that if you want to add color, then you have to click the brush icon with a full circle, then click the color you want. Then you brush or wipe your finger on the background of the photo. And here are the results of the photo that has been replaced by the background.
If you have finished editing the background, then you can click the check icon located in the top right corner.
 8. The next step to save the photo is you can click Save .
9. Again you can click if you want to save it on your device.
10. Then you can choose the theme where you want to share the photo. If you want to save it in the gallery of your mobile, then you can click Gallery on the application. After that you can click Done . And the photo has been stored in the gallery of your cellphone.
Thus is the tutorial on how to replace photo background on Android. Hopefully with this article you can easily replace your photo background.
Only someone who likes to write and is interested in Technology. And people who always believe in words ‘Enterprises will not betray Results.