Instagram is a social media application that allows users to share photos or videos. To have an Instagram account, we are required to create a username when registering for the first time. Why does it have to be a username? Why don't you just use the name?
If you only use a name, Instagram will have difficulty creating your account. Because the name of someone in this world is not just one right? Well, so Instagram uses a username. A username is a unique name that must be owned by instagram users .
Everyone in this world must have a different username, no one will have the same username. Maybe the profile name can be the same but not for the username. The Instagram username is different from the Twitter username, where the Twitter username uses an additional "@", not for Instagram. The Instagram username can only combine letters, numbers, and symbols, for example, like the one in private10, the future of 055,9007, etc.
Here's How to Change Instagram Username
Usually someone creates an Instagram username using a unique and easy name remembered. This is done so that people or our friends are easy to find and remember our username. But, maybe we have erroneously or accidentally replaced it with a name that is funny or hard to remember.
So maybe when we get acquainted and our friends ask for an Instagram username it will be difficult to tell. Or when is applying for a job and our Instagram username is unprofessional, the company might think twice about accepting us.
Then, what is the solution? Can the Instagram username be changed? You can. Just follow the steps – how to change the Instagram username below.
1. First, please open the Instagram 1945 application on your mobile device. As in the picture below.
2. Then, please click on the  profile in your lower right corner. As in the picture below.
3. Then, please click Edit Profile to edit your Instagram profile. As in the picture below
 edit profile ” width=”400″ height=”711″/>
4. Then, please click on the column Username . Like in the picture below. This column displays the username that is currently active and can later be used to change the username.
5. Well, then please change your username to your liking. But it should be noted, you will not be able to return a username with the same name for 14 days. You can see that information under the username column. As in the picture below.
6. Then, if you have finished changing your username, please click on the blue checklist icon in your upper right corner. As in the picture below.
7. Well, you can see your username has changed. Like in the picture below. Besides the username, you can also change your name, website, and bio. If you are sure, please click on the blue checklist icon in your upper right corner.
8. Finished. Now that your Instagram username has been successfully changed, you can see it in your upper left corner. As in the picture below.
Now, how? The method is very easy right? Besides you can change your Instagram username, you can also change your name, website, and bio. Oh yes, you have to remember if you want to change your Instagram username to the initial username, you have to wait for 14 days. So, make sure the name of your Instagram username is not strange.
So this tutorial is about how to change your Instagram username very easily. Hopefully this tutorial can be useful. Thank you 🙂