NetCut. Some of you may have heard of this application. But some of you might still ask Tanya. What is NetCut? NetCut is an application that allows users who are in the area Hotspot and incorporated in the Wireless network to turn off the wireless network of other computers in the area.
With this application, users usually use it to get bandwidth better network. Users usually use this application when in a wireless public area such as malls, cafes, etc.
Before you use this application, it's a good idea to pay attention to a few things:
Finally, make sure you are wise in using this application. As you know, the application is very vulnerable to abuse and will harm others if not used carefully and wisely. Therefore let us respect others as much as we want to be appreciated by others.
How to Use Netcut for Beginners
Okay, then we will give you a tutorial on how to use NetCut for beginners.
1 . First, make sure you have downloaded or downloaded the NetCut application on the official site. If the previous version of this application is in the form of a desktop application, in the latest version, NetCut has become a web-based application.
2. Please open the Netcut application, then you will be directed to the main page in your computer's default browser. On the main page, you will be shown various IP Addresses several computers and devices or devices connected in a wireless network in that area.
3. In the right hand column, you will see one main device that becomes Access Point . Make sure you do not disable the device because if you disable it, the entire internet network in that place will die, including yours because you turn off the network source. Then underneath there is one more device. The device is the device that you use to access this application or in other words the computer you are using.
4. You just have to see the device or tool in the left column. These devices are devices used by people around you.
5. To use it, you can simply move to the left of the blue scroll as seen in the picture below, then the computer or device will be disconnected from the wireless network and will not be able to access the internet again. You can do the same thing on the device below it.
6. To restore their computer or device, please click Resume All, then all these devices will be able to re-connect to the wireless network and be able to access the internet again.