One of the most commonly used Microsoft Office programs is Microsoft Word. Microsoft word is a software application that is used to make data in the form of writing, but it is possible to enter images, making graphs, tables, shapes and other features. From Microsoft Word, you can also create an organizational structure chart, or other chart that you need, such as the flow or process of a problem or how a system works. How to make? It's easy!
One of the facilities that provides a chart is the SmartA menu rt . You can find various kinds of charts there. For more details, see the explanation below.
How to Make Charts in Microsoft Word
Here's how to easily create a chart in Microsoft Word using SmartArt .
1. First of all, you must open the Microsoft Word application, then select blank document .
2. Next, select the Insert tab . In the insert menu, there will be other sub menus. Click SmartArt .
3. Well, a dialog box will appear as below. Choose what chart you will make. Adjust to your needs.
4. If you want to create a class structure or organization chart, you can choose the section Hierarchy . After you finish choosing, don't forget to click OK .
5. After that, the chart will appear. You can type the writing in the dialog box Type your text here . You can also put the text directly on shape that is available.
6. Well, the chart you just made was made. Consider the picture below.
There are various forms of charts that have been provided by Microsoft Word. Now it depends on what you want to use. Here will be explained a chart that is often used by others.
- Process usually this chart is used to explain the flow or process of a problem.
- Cycle usually used to explain the flow of a problem in a circular manner.
- Pyramid usually used to make levels in a particular case.
Well, maybe that's all that can be explained about how to make a chart in microsoft word you can look back at the chart provided by microsoft through the SmartArt tab and adjust it to your writing needs. Without requiring a long time, you can already create a specific chart. Now, just how you create it. Hopefully useful and congratulations on trying the tutorial above!