We may often feel bored in doing the work faced with a laptop / computer. We only work and work, even though we should need refreshing, it can only be by watching movies. It is impossible to feel that if we are working and want to watch a movie we have to go to the movies or turn on the television. It turns out that there is a simple way to watch movies while working. How?
We can use two monitors simultaneously in one laptop / computer. How? We can make the Android phone as an additional monitor from our laptop / computer without using a USB cable, just connect the two devices on the same WIFI network. How's the way?
Well, this time I will share about how to make Android as our laptop / computer monitor. The method is easy and simple. Just follow the steps below.
How to Make Android a Laptop / Computer Monitor
1. Please download and install the application first "Spacedesk" on your cellphone and laptop / computer. As shown below.
To download "Spacedesk" version of laptop / computer, please visit the website https: // www. spacedesk.net/#downloads. If it's already on the website page, please scroll down to meet "Download" then click "plus sign" which is next to it. As shown below.
Then scroll down, and you can directly select the one that matches the version of your laptop / computer "64 bit or 32 bit" . As shown below.
2. If you have downloaded it, make sure it is installed on your cellphone and laptop / computer. As shown below.
3. If it is installed on your cellphone and laptop / computer, please open the application. Well, if the view is opened, it will look like this. There is no server connected, to connect it please click "plus sign" in the right corner. As shown below.
4. Then, the application will ask for your PC's IP Address. Previously, please connect your computer with your cellphone using a wifi hotspot, so that it is in one network. As shown below.
5. Then, please open "Command Prompt" on your laptop / computer. If it's already open, please type "ipconfig" to see the IP Address of your laptop / computer. As shown below.
6. Then, after you type it please press enter. Then, scroll down until you find "IPv4 Address" and see the IP Address. The IP Address is later entered into the Spacedesk application on your cellphone.
7. Then, if you have added your laptop / computer's IP Address, it will appear. To start, please just click "Connection: IP Address" which is given a red box. Like the picture below.
8. Finished. Now your Android phone has become like your laptop / computer screen. As shown below.
Now, you have succeeded in making an Android phone as an additional monitor. To control how this works, please right-click on the desktop, Screen Resolution 1945, there will be seen two monitors detected. Before that, you should know that monitor 1945 is a laptop / computer monitor or a main monitor. While monitor 2 is your Android mobile screen or an additional monitor .
There are several options that you can adjust to your needs, namely:
- Duplicate these displays: Second the monitor will display the same desktop. So what is on monitor 1 is what is on the monitor 2.
- Extend these display: This option will divide the desktop into 2 monitors. Allows us to work while watching movies.
- Show desktop only 1: Desktop will appear on monitor 1, then other monitors will not be used.
- Show desktop only 2: Desktop will appear on monitor 2, then Other monitors are not used.
Now, how? Easy enough right? Now we can manage or monitor our laptop / computer using only our Android phones. Even though our laptop / computer is at home, we can see it anytime and anywhere, if our Android phone is connected to our laptop / computer.
That's how to make Android as a laptop / computer monitor easily that you can try. If this article can help you, please share with your friends so they also know how to make Android as a laptop / computer monitor easily. Hopefully this article can be useful for all of us. If there are writing errors please forgive. Thank you 🙂