Cleaning the computer or laptop is mandatory so that they stay awake and maintained. Dust and dirt are the worst enemies of humans, especially when they accumulate and stick to your favorite computer or laptop. If your computer starts runs slowly and makes noises or looks dirty, it's time you start cleaning it
The importance of cleaning your PC regularly will also affect the longevity of the computer. Moreover, cleaning the PC only takes a few minutes, you know! Approximately how, huh? Come, see the important tips below!
1. Clean the computer case
The first step in cleaning a computer is to determine where to blow dust from the computer. If you use a vacuum cleaner to clean the inside of the computer you should look for a place that does not worry about getting dirty like doing outside the home. For that we will give tips on how to clean the computer case easily!
- The first step is to collect the equipment you need, such as a small vacuum cleaner that can get into tight spaces, 99% alcohol, toothbrushes, screwdrivers plus, compressed air.  Turn off the computer and unplug all peripherals
- Lay the computer to the side
- Then remove the side panel
- And do the vacuuming to clean dust on the computer
- Use compressed air to blow dust on the sidelines
- Then clean the fan with suction and alcohol
- Also remove the components for deep cleaning
- The last step is not to forget to clean the heat marks
2. Clean Keyboard
Finger fingers are a source of disease that is quickly influential. Just imagine when the keyboard dust starts to accumulate and your fingers touch one by one from the keyboard, it will affect your health, you know! So from now it's time to routinely clean the keyboard, yes guys!
Oh yes, for those of you who rarely clean computer devices and cause damage to the keyboard and mouse. After this don't need to worry anymore! Because currently available is a set of keyboards and mice from several famous brands such as logitech wireless desktop mk270r and Targus KM001, you know. You can buy it in your favorite e-commerce !
3. Clean Mouse
It turns out that you must also clean the mouse, you know! It is not enough to clean the front using a cloth, it turns out you must clean the lens and rubber pads too.
4. Cleaning the Monitor
Maybe you or many other people clean the monitor screen using a tissue, it turns out this actually makes the monitor screen more dirty and scratched. Therefore we will provide steps to clean the monitor screen properly!
- First turn off the computer and make sure the monitor is removed from the computer, this will prevent static buildup.
- Provide a soft dry cloth or use a microfiber cloth, then start rub on the monitor screen fyi do not pry or gouge out enough rubbing swirl on the monitor screen to remove dust.
- Prepare a cleaning solution then spray onto the cloth then start rubbing on the monitor screen.
Clean the motherboard
You also need to clean the motherboard part. Because if it's not cleaned, the dust that sticks to the motherboard is not functioning well, such as a fan processor. If dust sticks to the fan it will cause the processor to heat up and the computer will hang.
6. Clean VGA card and RAM card
If you have a computer that is rarely cleaned it will have a high level of dust. Thickened dust makes the lines in VGA, RAM, and PCB blocked, causing obstacles to the VGA and RAM path layers with the motherboard slot. This will cause your computer to work as usual or the system hangs and there is no display on your monitor screen.
Maybe here are some simple ways to clean VGA and RAM that you can copy!
- The first step you can provide the deletion pencils, fine brushes and liquid IPA (can be found at a chemical store)
- Then remove the VGA and RAM from the computer
- Dip the brush in the IPA liquid, then clean the VGA card slot and RAM card  Also clean the VGA card line marked with a green box with a pencil eraser
- Clean the RAM card line that is not marked with a green box with a pencil eraser
- Finish! Replace the VGA card and RAM card to the motherboard.
These are easy tips for cleaning your favorite computer or laptop that you can do yourself at home. Hopefully this article is useful!