The ability to use technology today is very necessary in everyday life, even professional environments. With this technology, everything will become easier.
Technology access will also be simpler and faster, so that it does not complicate life and activities that will be undertaken. Many activities can be carried out by utilizing the application either on a smartphone or computer or laptop device.
So that whatever the device is, there will be no obstacles in accessing the application. To overcome this, usually applications must be developed using programming language . One of them is to use the Java programming language.
Guide to Install Netbeans for Beginners
To develop the application program, application development is required by using Netbeans. If you do not have the Netbeans application program, you can follow the following steps on how to install Netbeans:
1. Make sure that your internet connection is stable and smooth so that it will not interfere with the netbeans installer download process
2. You must understand the type of windows on your device, for example using 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
3. You can get the netbeans installer by searching on google, enter the keyword download the netbeans installer
4. Other options you can also download on the site https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk-netbeans-jsp-142931.html
4. Then you will be directly linked to the website apache netbeans, select the menu download in the upper right corner
5. Then you select the type of netbeans that you will install. Select Apache Netbeans 11 Feature Update 1 (NB 11.1), click Download
6. Wait until the installer download process is complete. The length of time the download will depend on the speed of internet access used at the time, so the download process can be fast or slow.
7. Locate the netbeans download file, and double-click on the netbeans installer file.
8. Then the netbeans installation process will appear which is automatically configured first by the netbeans installer. This is to detect whether your device can be used to run netbeans programs or not. Wait for this process to finish
9. After that, the installation screen will appear Java SE Development Kit, click Next
10. You will be asked to agree to license agreement, select option I accept the terms …, Click Next
11 . Then adjust the storage location of JDK and Netbeans IDE on your device. Free to use the directory you want, after the directory has been set, click Next
12. Then a summary will appear of what will be installed, click Install. At this stage you can review whether the installs will include Netbeans, JDK / JRE, when all of these can be found, then you can click Install.
13. Wait until the installation process is complete and a message appears that the installation process was successful, then click finish
Process The netbeans installation described in this tutorial focuses on installing 1 package. So you don't need to be confused and worry about the difficult and complicated process of installing it separately. Because with one installation process, all packages such as JDK / JRE, Netbeans will be installed simultaneously and only require one installation process.
How to install Netbeans which are described and explained in languages that are easy to understand and follow each step, will make it easier for users to follow the steps in installing Netbeans. So that with these methods, even a simple user can follow properly and in accordance with the stages of installing Netbeans.
This is done so that the installation process can run correctly and the application is successful installed. So the Netbeans application program can be run and used to develop various applications with the required programming language. Hopefully this article is useful for you.