The Asus Zenfone 6 is arguably the company’s most innovative smartphone yet, using a flip camera mechanism so you can take selfies with the main cameras.
Asus isn’t content to leave the device unsupported though, as it’s issued a significant update (version 16.1210.1904.115) that improves matters (h/t: XDA). The update improves picture quality in the Super Night and HDR+ Enhanced modes, while also boosting image processing speeds in these modes.
Zenfone 6 update release notes
- Camera Super Night Mode & HDR+ Enhanced mode(HDR++) performance Improvement on image processing speed and image quality
- Add volume key functions: to control the flip camera rotation; set the volume key as “Shutter, Zoom, Flip camera” in Asus Camera’s settings manually.
- Use smart key as shutter to take pictures in Camera mode.
- Update default wallpaper and ringtone
- Improve camera rotation stability
- Optimize translation strings in Setting
- Enable TaiwanMobile Volte, MTS Volte/VoWifi, and KDDI/ Docomo/SBM Volte
We also see flip camera improvements via the update, as well as the ability to use the volume/smart keys for various functions. Not seeing the update yet? Well, Asus confirms that it’s being delivered in a phased manner, so it might take a few days to land on your device.
The Asus Zenfone 6 is more than just a flipping camera though, as it also offers flagship silicon, a lightweight take on Android, and a massive, 5,000mAh battery. Best of all, the phone has a $499 price tag — only $100 more than the Google Pixel 3a. What do you think of the Asus Zenfone 6? Sound off in the comments below!
NEXT: How to delete Facebook photos on almost any device
>> Source Link