UK-based computer company Entroware has updated its range of Linux laptops with 8th Gen Intel CPUs as well as NVIDIA RTX graphics. The companies Proteus, Athena, Zeus, and Helios have all received hardware updates in the form of with latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-series graphics and 8th and 9th Gen Intel CPUs.
The Athena, Helios, and Zeus Linux laptops received Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060/2070/2080 graphics cards featuring up to 8GB memory. Although the Zeus laptop can only be purchased with the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q graphics card, while the Helios laptop now has a 16GB RAM option and the Proteus Linux laptop a 8GB RAM and 120GB SSD options.
With excellent options featuring the latest generation of Intel processors, power and responsiveness have never been more readily available. Coupled with excellent memory upgrade options, you can multitask without any lag on the seamless integration of Ubuntu and cutting edge Intel technology.
Entroware has made their new line of computers available with Ubuntu Linux pre-installed and offer a range of different systems from the 14 inch Orion price that just £550 or $720 and up to the 17 inch Helios mobile workstation priced at £1,700 or $2,220 and higher. Specifications for the 17″ Athena Linux laptop include :
– Processor Configurable with 8th Generation Intel Core Processors: i7-8750H (9M Cache, 2.2 up to 4.1 GHz, 6 Cores, 12 Threads)
– Memory Configurable up to 64GB DDR4 2666 MHz
– Storage Configurable up to 8TB storage
– Display 17″ Matte FHD LED (1920×1080)
– Graphics NVIDIA 2060, 2070 Max-Q, or 2080 Max-Q Graphics
– Video Ports 1 x Mini DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort (via USB Type-C Port) (All ports directly routed to NVIDIA GPU)
Source: Entroware : Liliputing : SoftPedia
Filed Under: Laptops, Linux News, Top News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
>> Source Link