If you use the service tool application to repair a canon printer, have you ever experienced an error code 006 service tool? If so, in this article I will provide an easy solution to overcome the error code 006 service tool.
Solution First: Check the cartridge in the printer that you are going to repair first.
your cartridge, because an empty cartridge can cause error code 006 service to appear
Second Solution: Wait a few moments after you click the "Main" menu in the service tool application
You click "Play", wait a few minutes. If the error still appears,
first restart your computer.
Solution Three: Disconnect the USB Printer Cable
- Close the application service tool
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer
- Wait for about 10 seconds and then reinstall the USB cable to printer
- After that in Windows, will appear "New device" click Next
- Just follow the instructions to complete the instruction (or wait for windows to finish detecting the printer)
- Then reopen application service tool
Solution Four: Perform a Manual Reset on the Printer First
3 solutions above can not resolve error 006, do a manual reset on
printer in the following way:
- Turn off the printer and make sure the printer power cable remains plugged in
- Press Resume Button and
hold on. Then proceed with pressing power button without releasing the Resume button, Wait for the printer indicator light
- After that release the button Resume
first and not to release the power button
- In the state power button
which is still pressed, press the Resume button 5 X again. until there is lamu
the Orange and Green indicators flash alternately.
- Release the power and resume buttons simultaneously and wait for the lights
green color doesn't blink anymore.
- Just reopen the service tool application