If you haven’t seen the latest Domino’s Pizza commercial, it depicts a Rube Goldberg machine creating (what else?) pizza. Domino’s announced today that it has made a mobile game in a similar style to its new commercial that lets you control the Rube Goldberg machines. Oh, and did we also mention there’s free pizza involved?
If you can complete all six levels of the new Domino’s Android game Piece of the Pie Pursuit, you’ll get ten bonus Piece of the Pie rewards points on your next Domino’s order. Those points go towards getting free pizza. That’s a pretty cool incentive to try out a new (free!) mobile game.
I know what you’re thinking: “Tell me more about free pizza. I am hungry and want free pizza right now. Does this game create free pizza in my mouth?”
Okay, so that parts a little complicated. Here’s how it works:
- Enroll in Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards program by clicking here.
- Download Piece of the Pie Pursuit from the Google Play Store by clicking here.
- Play Domino’s Piece of the Pie Pursuit and beat all six levels.
- After you beat all six levels, you’ll enter your email address into the game, the same one you used to sign up for Piece of the Pie Rewards.
- Place an order at Dominos.com for at least $10 worth of product within 30 days of beating the game.
- You’ll get ten points for the order plus an additional ten points for beating the game.
- When you earn 60 points, you get a free medium two-topping pizza.
I know, that’s a pretty complicated set of steps to get started on the journey towards getting a free pizza. However, if you’re someone who eats Domino’s a lot, playing this mobile game is an easy way to earn ten rewards points, which you usually could only earn through buying Domino’s.
Now, someone please get to work on a mobile game that actually manifests free pizza in my face. Thanks.
>> Source Link